List of prototype World War II combat vehicles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of prototype WWII combat vehicles)
This list contains combat vehicles which never left the design phase or had an extremely limited production (usually < 10).
- Entwicklung series, a comprehensive redesign of German armor from small tracked vehicles to a 100-ton superheavy tank. Only a single E-100 chassis was completed
- Neubaufahrzeug, pre-war heavy tank design, five built.
- Panther II, development of the Panzerkampfwagen V "Panther". A single chassis was built.
- Panzerkampfwagen VII "Löwe", a super-heavy tank project that never reached prototype stage.
- Panzerkampfwagen VIII "Maus", a superheavy tank. Two prototypes built, one used in combat.
- Panzerkampfwagen IX. Paper project.
- Panzerkampfwagen X. Paper project.
- P. 1000 "Ratte". Paper project.
- P. 1500 "Monster" . Paper project.
- 12.8 cm Selbstfahrlafette auf VK3001(H) "Sturer Emil", self-propelled anti-tank gun mounting the 128 PaK. Two built and used in front-line combat.
- Heuschrecke 10, Krupp's design for a new self-propelled artillery gun.
- 44M Tas heavy tank, Weiss Manfred's design for a new medium/heavy tank.
- 44M Tas Rohamloveg, Weiss Manfred's design for a new self-propelled assault gun/tank destroyer based on 44M Tas medium/heavytank.
- P43 heavy tank, Fiat Ansaldo's design for a new heavy tank.
- P43 Bis heavy tank, Fiat Ansaldo's design for a new heavy tank.
- O-I, superheavy tank design in the 130-ton range. Only one supposedly built.
- Antonov A-40
- SMK tank
- T-100 tank
- PPG tankette
- Object 416
- IS-7 Heavy tank
- KV-4 Heavy tank
- Tank, Heavy, TOG I
- Tank Heavy, TOG II
- Tank, Heavy Assault, "Excelsior" A33
- Tank, Infantry, Valiant (A38)
- Tank, Heavy Assault, Tortoise (A39)
- Tank, Infantry, Black Prince (A43)
- Medium Tank T20
- Heavy Tank M6
- Assault Tank T14
- T28 Super Heavy Tank
- T30 Heavy Tank
- T28 Prototype
- T34 Heavy Tank