List of public art in Sutton
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of public art in the London Borough of Sutton.
|Image||Title / individual commemorated||Location||Date||Artist||Type||Material||Source|
|English Lavender||Wallington town centre||1999||Guy Portelli||Sculpture||Bronze|
|Images depicting Sutton's twin towns in the form of seven individual paintings||Side wall of a commercial building in Sutton town centre||Mural|
|Sutton's heritage sites||A building-height wall in Sutton town centre||1994||Turner and Drostle||Mosaic mural||Vitreous ceramic tisserae|
|The "Millennium Dial"||Sutton town centre outside Waterstones bookshop||2000||Armillary||Steel|
|"The Messenger" statue of large horse and rider||Quadrant House, Sutton town centre||1981||David Wynne, OBE||Sculpture||Bronze|
|"Transpose 2002"||Sutton town centre (Langley Pk Rd / Carshalton Rd)||2002||Michael Dan Archer||Sculpture||Chinese granite and stainless steel|
|Erykah Badu||Sutton Town Centre (Indepth House, Wellesley Rd)||2007/2008 approx||Mural - Painting|
|Carshalton War Memorial||Carshalton (Honeywood Walk, Carshalton Ponds)||1921 approx||Memorial||Stone|||
|Beddington and Wallington War Memorial||Wallington Green||1922 (unveiled)||Memorial||Portland stone|||
|Cheam War Memorial||Malden Road, Cheam||Memorial||Stone|||
|Sutton War Memorial||Manor Park, Sutton||Memorial||Stone|||
- "Carshalton - WW1". War Memorials Online. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- "Beddington and Wallington War Memorial". War Memorials Trust. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- "Sutton war memorials to be renovated ahead of First World War centenary celebrations". Your Local Guardian. 17 March 2014. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- Media related to Sculptures in the London Borough of Sutton at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to Monuments and memorials in the London Borough of Sutton at Wikimedia Commons