List of radars
This is a list of radars. A radar is an electronic system used to detect, range (determine the distance of), and map various types of targets.
- 1 Argentina
- 2 Australia
- 3 Brazil
- 4 Europe
- 5 India
- 6 Iran
- 7 People's Republic of China
- 8 Soviet Union/Russia
- 9 United Kingdom
- 10 United States
- 11 See also
- 12 Notes
- 13 References
- 14 External links
- INVAP 2D INKAN monopulse radar, already deployed at Bariloche and Quilmes and building 15 more
- INVAP 3D long range radar, operative since 2011
- Jindalee - Over the horizon radar, air and sea search radar.
- CEAFAR CEA Technologies a 4th generation multifunction digital active phased array radar.
- SABER M60
- SCP-01 Scipio
- SENTIR M20
- SABER M200
- ARTHUR - ARTillery HUnting Radar, artillery locating radar
- Active Phased Array Radar - sea-based radar for Dutch and German navies
- DARS Deployable Air operations centre, Recognized air picture production centre, Sensor Fusion Post. A new state of the art mobile deployable NATO Command & Control radarsystem controlling and safeguarding the operational airspace anywhere in the world.
- EMPAR - European Multifunction Phased Array Radar, AN/SPY-790
- Globus II - Space debris and surveillance
- KRONOS - 3D multi-mode C-Band radar with a fully solid state active phased array antenna
- RASIT ground-surveillance
- S1850M long range radar, advanced derivative of SMART-L.
- SAMPSON - multi-function radar for the Type 45 destroyers.
- Sindre II - air defence
- SMART-L - Long Range Radar
- Type 901 fire-control radar. - Sea Slug missile
- COBRA - Counter Battery Radar - artillery locating radar
- AMSAR proposed Active Electronically Scanned Array
- Erieye radar - AEW
- ARS-400 - ARS-400
- ARS-400M - ARS-400M
- ARS-800 - ARS-800
- Euroradar CAPTOR for the Eurofighter Typhoon
- RBE2 for the Dassault Rafale
- PS-05/A for the Saab JAS 39 Gripen
- Super Vision-2000 3D airborne naval surveillance radar.
- Revathi 3D Naval Medium range radar derived from the 3D CAR
Land-based and airborne
- Swordfish Long Range Tracking Radar
- INDRA series of 2D radars, low level radar to search and track low flying cruise missiles, helicopters and aircraft for the Indian Army This is a phased array radar with swift multiple beam tracking of targets and the Indian Air Force.
- BFSR-SR 2D short range battlefield surveillance radar for the Indian Army.
- Rajendra Radar 3D medium range fire control radar for Akash SAM.
- Central Acquisition Radar (3D-CAR) planar array tracking radar for all branches of the Indian armed forces. Air force version known as the Rohini. Naval version known as Revathi.
- 3D AESA Long Range Tracking Radar tracking high speed ballistic missile targets.
- Low Level Lightweight Radar(LLLR) 2D low level aircraft tracking radar.
- Weapon Locating Radar 3D passive electronically scanned array to detect multiple targets for fire correction and weapon location developed from Rajendra.
- HAL Multi-mode radar 3D advanced, lightweight multimode fire control radar for LCA Tejas.
- Airborne Warning and Control 3D Active Electronically Scanned Array to be fitted on Embraer platform
- Short Range Radar 3D tracking small fighter sized targets.
- BFSR-MR 2D medium range battlefield surveillance for the army. Probably has been replaced by long range battlefield surveillance radar.
- MFCR 3D active phased array radar, complements the Long Range Tracking Radar, for intercepting Ballistic Missiles.
- MEDIUM POWER RADAR 3D ACTIVE PHASED ARRAY RADAR, being developed for the Indian Air Force for ranges exceeding 300 km.
People's Republic of China
- Type 341 Radar 'RICE LAMP' fire control radar
- Type 342 Radar 'FOG LAMP' fire control radar
- Type 343 Radar 'WASPHEAD/SUN VISOR' fire control radar
- Type 344 Radar fire control radar
- Type 345 Radar fire control radar
- Type 347 Radar 'RICE BOWL' fire control radar
- Type 348 Radar air/surface Naval Phased Array radar
- Type 351 Radar 'POT HEAD' surface search radar
- Type 352 Radar 'SQUARE TIE' naval surface search radar
- Type 354 Radar 'EYE SHIELD' air/surface search
- Type 360 Radar air/surface search radar
- Type 362 Radar air/surface search radar
- Type 364 Radar air/surface search radar
- Type 363 Radar air/surface search radar
- Type 381 Radar 'RICE SCREEN' air/surface search radar
- Type 382 Radar air/surface search radar
- Type 514 Radar air search radar
- Type 515 Radar 'BEAN/PEA STICK'air/surface search radar
- Type 517 Radar 'KNIFE REST' air/surface search
- Type 518 Radar air search radar
- Type 707 Radar 'FIN CURVE' navigation radar
- Type 723 Radar navigation radar
- Type 726 Radar navigation radar
- Type 751 Radar navigation radar
- Type 752 Radar navigation radar
- Type 753 Radar navigation radar
- Type 756 Radar navigation radar
- Type 757 Radar navigation radar
- Type 762 Radar navigation radar
- Type 765 Radar navigation radar
- BL904 Counter-battery radar
- CLC-1 Radar short range surveillance radar
- CLC-2 Radar low altitude surveillance radar
- CLC-3 Radar mobile low altitude air defense radar
- CLC-8 Radar metrological radar
- CS/RB1 Counter-battery radar
- DLD-100A Radar air traffic control radar
- HK-JM2 long range meter-wave stealth detection 2-D surveillance radar
- DWL002 Passive Sensor passive sensor
- HT-223 fire control radar
- JY-8 Radar 'WALL RUST' mobile tactical 3D radar
- JY-9 Radar 'WALL EYE' low altitude surveillance radar
- JY-11 Radar low/medium altitude 3D surveillance radar
- JY-14 Radar 'GREAT WALL' medium/long range 3D radar
- JY-17 Radar battlefield surveillance radar
- JY-21 Radar air traffic control radar
- JY-27 Radar long range surveillance radar
- JYL-1 Radar long range 3D surveillance radar
- JLG-43 Radar height finding radar
- JLP-40 Radar surveillance radar
- LD-JX portable solid state pulse-Doppler moving target surveillance radar
- LSS-1 Radar gap filler 2D radar
- REL-6B Radar long range air surveillance radar
- RES-1 Radar low to medium altitude surveillance radar
- SLC-2 Radar counter battery radar
- Type 102 Radar search radar
- Type 305A Radar search radar
- Type 305B Radar search radar
- Type 373 Counter-battery radar
- Type 571 Radar surveillance radar
- Type 581 Radar air warning radar
- Type 701 Radar meteorological radar
- Type 704 Radar counter battery radar
- Type 791 Radar precision approach radar
- YLC-2 Radar 3D surveillance radar
- YLC-4 Radar long range surveillance radar
- YLC-6 Radar medium and low altitude surveillance radar
- YLC-7 Radar
- YLC-8 Radar long range surveillance radar
- YLC-15 Radar light air defense radar
- YLC-20 Passive Sensor passive sensor
- Type 204 Radar
- Type 205 Radar
- Type 251 Radar
- Type 252 Radar
- Type 317 Radar
- Type 645 Radar
- Type 698 Radar
- CASSAR-44 Radar
- JD-08 Radar
- CWI Radar
- Type 232H Radar
- MRAIR-1 Radar
- YQC-2 Radar
- Type 245 Radar long radar surface search
- Type 1473 Radar
- JL-7 Radar
- JL-10A Radar
- KJ-1 AEWC 1st gen TU-4 AEWC
- KLC-1 Radar lightweight helicopter borne radar
- KLJ-1 Radar
- KLJ-6 Radar Falcon
- KLJ-7 Radar airborne pulse Doppler fire control radar
- HAL-3 Radar airborne navigation radar
- Type 1475 Radar
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2011)|
- A-100 "Kama", Early warning ground control radar
- P-3 "Dumbo", Early warning ground control radar.
- P-8 "Knife Rest A", Early warning ground control radar.
- P-10 "Knife Rest B", Early warning ground control radar.
- P-12 "Spoon Rest", Early warning ground control radar.
- P-14 "Tall King", Early warning radar.
- P-15 "Flat Face A", Surveillance/Target acquisition radar.
- P-18 "Spoon Rest D", Early warning radar.
- P-19 "Flate Face B", Surveillance/Target acquisition radar.
- Casta 2E1 "Flat Face E" Surveillance radars.
- P-20 "Bar Lock", Early warning ground control radar.
- P-30 "Big Mesh", Early warning ground control radar.
- P-35 "Bar Lock", Early warning ground control radar.
- P-37 "Bar Lock"
- P-40 "Long Track", Early warning/Target acquisition radar.
- P-70, Early warning radar.
- Kabina 66 Back Net
- 36D6 Tin Shield
- SA-2 (NATO Fan Song)
- SA-6 (NATO Straight Flush radar)
- SA-10 (NATO Flap Lid)
- Duga-1 and Duga-2 Over the horizon radar
- Duga-3 "Russian Woodpecker", Over the horizon radar
- Dnistr "Hen House", ABM radar
- Dnepr "Hen House", ABM radar
- Daryal "Pachora", ABM radar
- Dunay "Dog House"/"Cat House", ABM radar
- Volga, ABM radar
- Don 2N "Pill Box", ABM radar
- Voronezh, ABM radar
- Radar, AA, No 3, Mk 2 - Anti-aircraft fire control also used to track weather balloons.
- Radar, AA, No 3, Mk 2 (F) - Anti-aircraft fire control modified for mortar locating.
- Radar, AA, No 3, Mk 3 - Anti-aircraft fire control also used for mortar locating.
- Radar, AA, No 3, Mk 7 - Anti-aircraft fire control.
- Radar, AA, No 4, Mk 6 - Anti-aircraft local warning.
- Radar, AA, No 4, Mk 7 - Anti-aircraft local warning.
- Radar, FA, No 1, Mk 1 - Control of artillery fire against ground targets.
- Radar, FA, No 1, Mk 2 - Control of artillery fire against ground targets.
- Radar, FA, No 2, Mk 1 - Doppler radar used to detect moving ground targets.
- Radar, FA, No 3, Mk 1 - Mortar locating.
- Radar, FA, No 3, Mk 2 - Mortar locating derived from AN/APS-3.
- Radar, FA, No 3, Mk 1- Mortar locating .
- Radar, CA, No 1, Mk 4 (F) - Coast artillery fire control modified for use against ground targets.
- Radar, FCE, No 7 - Fire control equipment with 2 radars in a single trailer for aiming a L1A1 40/70 AA gun.
- Radar FA No 8 - "Green Archer" mortar locating .
- Radar, FA, No 9 - "Robert" long range ground surveillance mounted in Saracen.
- Radar, AD, No 10 - "Yellow River" AMES Type 83 target illuminating used with Thunderbird SAGW
- Radar, AD, No 11 - Tactical control used with Thunderbird SAGW
- Radar, AD, No 12 - Height finder used with Thunderbird SAGW
- Radar, FA, No 13 - Tracking and control used with SD 1 drone
- Radar, FA, No 14 - ZB298 short range manportable ground surveillance.
- Radar, FA, No 15 - Cymbeline mortar locating.
- Radar, FA, No 19 - Militarised WF3 meteorological radar used by AMETS
- Radar, FA, No 22 - MSTAR
- Blindfire - Fire control used with Rapier missile system.
- Dagger - Surveillance used with Rapier missile system.
- Type 86 - "Indigo Corkscrew" Bristol Bloodhound air defence missile system.
- Type 901 - Naval fire-control for Sea Slug missile.
- Type 98 - Long Range Search.
- Type 93 - Long Range Search.
- Type 101 - Long Range Search.
- Type 102 - Long Range Search.
- MAMBA - derivative of Ericson ARTHUR artillery locating radar
- COBRA (Radar) - trinational high performance full phased array artillery locating radar
- Type 79 radar
- Type 86 radar
- Type 262 radar
- Type 267 radar
- Type 268 radar
- Type 271 radar
- Type 272 radar
- Type 273 radar
- Type 274 radar
- Type 275 radar
- Type 276 radar
- Type 277 radar
- Type 279 radar
- Type 280 radar
- Type 281 radar
- Type 282 radar
- Type 283 radar
- Type 284 radar
- Type 285 radar
- Type 286 radar
- Type 290 radar
- Type 291 radar
- Type 293 radar
- Type 1007 radar
- Type 2007 radar
- SharpEye™ solid state radar
- SCV radar
- AI Mark I - British Air Interception radar
- AI Mark II - used in Boulton Paul Defiant
- AI Mark III - used in Bristol Blenheim
- AI Mk IV - used on Douglas Havoc
- AI Mk VII -centrimetric scanning dish AI radar
- AI Mk VIII made by EKCO
- AI Mk IX - centrimetric with "lock and follow". problems with production
- AI Mk X modified American SCR 720 adopted instead of AI Mk IX
- AI.17 Post war British Air Interception radar, by Decca codename "Yellow Lemon" used on Gloster Javelin
- AI.18 As above but by GEC used on De Havilland Sea Vixen
- AI.23 Built by Ferranti
- AI.24 Foxhunter for the Panavia Tornado Air Defence Variant.
- AIRPASS I - AI.23 combined with gun sight (from "Airborne Interception Radar and Pilot Attack Sight System") as used on English Electric Lightning
- AIRPASS II project name "Blue Parrot", strike radar on Blackburn Buccaneer
- ASV Mark II - Wartime air to surface vessel radar
- Blue Fox for the Sea Harrier FRS1
- Blue Vixen for the Sea Harrier FA.2
- Blue Kestrel - Search Radar
- H2S radar - British navigation radar
- H2X radar X band bombing and navigational radar nicknamed as Mickey (equivalent to British H2S) by Philco for B-29 PBM-3C/5/5E/5S B-17 B-24 PB4Y-2 and PV2
- Monica tail warning radar - British WWII
- Red Drover - sideways-looking radar for reconnaissance
- Searchwater - maritime surveillance radar
- Village Inn - cover name for radar based Automatic Gun-Laying Turret
Early S-band RADAR Designations
|CXAM||150-cm||large surface ships|
|SK-1||large surface ships|
|SK-2||large surface ships|
|SF||10-cm||too heavy for intended use on PT boats, but used on larger ships|
|SM||3-cm||aircraft carriers for direction of night-fighters|
From February 1943 the US used a universal system to identify radar variants, consisting of three letters and a number, respectively designating platform, type of equipment, function, and version. This system was continued after WWII with multiservice designations being prefixed by 'AN/' for Army-Navy.
BuShips 1943 classifications
|A||Aircraft, used in combination with other letters|
|F||Fire control radar|
|FS||Frequency shift keying|
|I||Intercept radar, aircraft only|
|J||Passive sonar, for submarines|
|O||Measuring, for operator training|
|P||Automatic transmitting and receiving|
|Q||Sonar, for surface ships|
|Y||Radar homing beacon|
|Z||Airborne navigational aids, later replaced with ARN and APN|
Multi-service classification codes according to the Joint Electronics Type Designation System.
Specific radar systems
- AN/BPS-15 Surface search radar, for submarines.
- AN/BPS-16 Surface search radar, for submarines.
- AN/SPG-49 Illumination and tracking radar associated with RIM-8 Talos fire control system.
- AN/SPG-51 Illumination and tracking radar for Mk74 "Tartar" Guided Missile Fire Control System
- AN/SPG-53 Gunfire control radar.
- AN/SPG-55 Illumination and tracking radar for Terrier Guided Missile Fire Control System.
- AN/SPG-59 Multifunction radar for Typhon combat system. Canceled 1963.
- AN/SPG-60 Illumination and tracking radar.
- AN/SPG-62 Illumination radar for Aegis combat system.
- AN/SPQ-5 Early beam emitting radar for early model Terrier missiles
- AN/SPQ-9 2D surface search radar
- AN/SPQ-11 Cobra Judy phased array radar
- AN/SPS-2 Long range height finding radar by General Electric.
- AN/SPS-3 Also known as XDK, 3D target designator/rapid volume search radar jointly developed by MIT Radiation Laboratory and Naval Research Laboratory.
- AN/SPS-4 Surface and low altitude air search radar by Raytheon.
- AN/SPS-6 2D air search radar
- AN/SPS-8 2D height finding radar
- AN/SPS-10 2D surface search radar
- AN/SPS-12 2D air search radar
- AN/SPS-29 2D air search radar
- AN/SPS-30 3D air search radar
- AN/SPS-32 Part of SCANFAR system.
- AN/SPS-33 Part of SCANFAR system.
- AN/SPS-37 2D air search radar
- AN/SPS-39 3D air search radar
- AN/SPS-40 2D air search radar
- AN/SPS-41 Navigational radar for small boats.
- AN/SPS-43 2D air search radar
- AN/SPS-46 Navigational radar for small boats by Lavoie Laboratories.
- AN/SPS-48 3D air search radar
- AN/SPS-49 2D air search radar (long ranged)
- AN/APS-51 Successor of AN/APS-46.
- AN/SPS-52 3D air search radar
- AN/SPS-53 Navigational radar by Sperry Corporation.
- AN/SPS-54 Surface search radar by Sperry Corp.
- AN/SPS-55 2D surface search radar
- AN/APS-57 Small boats navigational radar by Ridge Electronics.
- AN/SPS-58 Low altitude 2D air search radar
- AN/SPS-59 Military designation for Raytheon LN-66 navigational radar.
- AN/SPS-60 Solid state version of AN/APS-53.
- AN/SPS-61 Teledyne-Ryan’s entrant into the 1967 emergency missile-detection radar program won by Westinghouse’s AN/SPS-58, never went to production.
- AN/SPS-62 Westinghouse's improvement of AN/SPS-58 with nine examples were ordered in 1973 but quickly cancelled, it appears that Westinghouse simply rolled some of AN/SPS-62's features into AN/SPS-58D.
- AN/SPS-63 US designation for Italian 3RM-20H surface search radars by Dynell Electronics.
- AN/SPS-64 Navigation radar, USN designation for Canadian LN-66 radar
- AN/SPS-65 Development of AN/SPS-58 by Westinghouse as a low altitude radar that is part of the Mark 91 Fire Control System for the Sea Sparrow air defense missiles.
- AN/SPS-66 Small boat navigational radar by Raytheon.
- AN/SPS-67 2D surface search radar
- AN/APS-69 Military designation for Raytheon R41X, with a simple slotted-waveguide bar-type antenna, and a 7" colour CRT display.
- AN/SPS-71 Improved AN/APS-69 with a dielectric dome protector for the antenna and a 10" color CRT control console with more features.
- AN/SPS-72 Raster-scan collision avoidance radar (RASCAR) by Sperry.
- AN/SPS-73 Military designation for Japanese Furuno surface search radar
- AN/SPS-74 Anti-submarine surface radar by Northrop Grumman.
- AN/SPW-2 RIM-8 Talos guidance radar
- AN/SPY-1 3D phased array air search radar part of Aegis Combat System
- AN/SPY-3 3D dual frequency, phased array air search, tracking, and target illumination radar
- AN/FPS-3 search radar
- AN/FPS-6 height finder
- AN/FPS-7 Long Range Search Radar
- AN/FPS-16 tracking radar
- AN/FPS-17 detection radar
- AN/FPS-20 20A, 20B
- AN/FPS-23 fluttar radar
- AN/FPS-24 long range search radar
- AN/FPS-26 height finder radar
- AN/FPS-35 long range search radar
- AN/FPS-41 meteorological radar
- AN/FPS-85 Spacetrack radar
- AN/FPS-95 Cobra Mist radar
- AN/FPS-107 Long Range Search Radar
- AN/FPS-108 Cobra Dane radar
- AN/FPS-117 Long Range Solid-State radar
- AN/FPS-118 Over-The-Horizon-Backscatter (OTH-B) radar
- AN/FPS-120 Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS) radar
- AN/FPS-123(V3) PAVE PAWS early warning radar system
- AN/FPS-123(V7) Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS) radar
- AN/FPS-126 Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS) radar
- AN/FPS-129 HAVE STARE
- AN/MPN-1 ground control radar
- AN/MPN-2 ground control radar
- AN/MPN-3 ground control radar
- AN/MPN-5 ground control radar
- AN/MPN-11 ground control radar
- AN/MPN-14 ground control radar
- AN/MPN-26 ground control radar
- AN/MPQ-4 Counter-mortar (Firefinder) Radar (replaced by AN/TPQ-36 & AN/TPQ-37)
- AN/MPQ-35 PAR (Pulse Acquisition Radar) high/medium-altitude threat detection radar for MIM-23 Hawk surface-to-air missile system.
- AN/MPQ-64 Sentinel
- AN/MSQ-46 descendant of AN/MSQ-39
- AN/MSQ-77 Bomb Directing Central for Vietnam War ground directed bombing (Combat Skyspot)
- AN/PPS-5A Ground Surveillance Radar
- AN/PPS-15 Ground Surveillance Radar
- AN/TPQ-36 Firefinder radar
- AN/TPQ-37 Firefinder radar]
- AN/TPQ-43 Seek Score
- AN/TPQ-48 Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar
- AN/TPQ-53 Quick Reaction Capability Radar
- AN/TPS-25 Ground Surveillance Radar (replaced by AN/TPS-58)
- AN/TPS-43 Mobile Tactical 3D Radar
- AN/TPS-43E Mobile Tactical 3D Radar
- AN/TPS-58 Ground Surveillance Radar
- AN/TPS-59 transportable air search radar
- AN/TPS-75 transportable 3-dimensional air search radar
- AN/TPS-77 transportable version of the AN/FPS-117 solid state phased array radar
- AN/TPS-80 Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar
- AN/TSQ-81 Bomb Directing Central (transportable version of AN/MSQ-77)
- AN/APD-1 homing radar for TBF Avenger
- AN/APD-5 reconnaissance radar
- AN/APD-7 surveillance radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for RA-5C and OV-1D
- AN/APD-8 podded version of side-looking reconnaissance radar for General Dynamics F-111
- AN/APD-10 side-looking mapping radar for RF-4B/C and C-130 Hercules
- AN/APD-11 side-looking radar for RF-4E
- AN/APD-12 I band/J band side-looking reconnaissance radar for Israeli RF-4B
- AN/APD-13 reconnaissance radar that is part of Quick Look SIGINT for RC-12 Guardrail
- AN/APD-14 SAROS (Synthetic Aperture Radar for Open Skies) by Sandia National Laboratories for OC-135
- AN/APG-1 S band interception radar for P-61
- AN/APG-2 S band interception radar for P-61B
- AN/APG-3 General Electric tail gun aiming radar for B-29 and B-36B
- AN/APG-4 L band low altitude torpedo release / aiming radar for TBM with nicknamed Sniffer.
- AN/APG-5 S band ranging / gun aiming radar for B-17 B-24 and F-86A
- AN/APG-6 L band low altitude bombing radar nickednamed Super Sniffer. Improved AN/APG-4.
- AN/APG-7 Bombing radar to control glide bombs
- AN/APG-8 S band turret gun aiming radar for B-29B
- AN/APG-9 L band low altitude bombing radar. Improved AN/APG-6
- AN/APG-11 L band bombing radar
- AN/APG-12 L band low altitude bombing radar. Improved AN/APG-9
- AN/APG-13 General Electric 75 mm nose gun aiming radar for B-25H.
- AN/APG-14 S band gun aiming radar for B-29
- AN/APG-15 S band tail gun aiming radar for B-29B and PB4Y Privateer
- AN/APG-16 improved AN/APG-2 gun aiming radar for B-32.
- AN/APG-17 improved AN/APG-4 L band low altitude torpedo release / aiming radar and bombing radar
- AN/APG-18 X band gun aiming radar by Glenn L. Martin Company for turret guns, improved AN/APG-5
- AN/APG-19 X band gun aiming radar by Glenn L. Martin Company improved AN/APG-8 and AN/APG-18.
- AN/APG-20 L band low altitude bombing radar. Improved AN/APG-12
- AN/APG-21 ranging radar for ground attack
- AN/APG-22 X band gun aiming radar by Raytheon
- AN/APG-23 Fire control radar for B-36A
- AN/APG-24 Fire control radar for B-36B
- AN/APG-25 X band gun aiming radar for F-100
- AN/APG-26 Westinghouse Electric (1886) fire control radar for F3D Skyknight
- AN/APG-27 Gun aiming radar for tail guns of Convair XB-46 and Martin XB-48
- AN/APG-28 Interception radar for F-82 Twin Mustang
- AN/APG-30 Sperry Corporation X band fire control radar for B-45 B-47 F-86E/F F-100 F-84E F-8A F-4E & others
- AN/APG-31 Raytheon gun aiming radar for B-57
- AN/APG-32 General Electric X band tail gun aiming radar for B-36D/F and B-47E
- AN/APG-33 Hughes Aircraft X band fire control radar for F-89A F-94A/B
- AN/APG-34 gun aiming radar for F-104C
- AN/APG-35 fire control radar for F3D Skyknight
- AN/APG-36 fire control radar for F2H-2N and F-86D
- AN/APG-37 Hughes Aircraft fire control radar for F2H-4 and F-86D/K/L
- AN/APG-39 gun aiming radar for B-47E
- AN/APG-40 Hughes Aircraft fire control radar for F-89D F-94C
- AN/APG-41 General Electric tail gun aiming radar for B-36H
- AN/APG-43 Raytheon continuous wave interception radar
- AN/APG-45 General Electric miniaturized AN/APG-30 for maritime patrol aircraft
- AN/APG-46 original fire control radar of A-6A.
- AN/APG-50 F-4 Phantom II fire control radar
- AN/APG-51 Hughes Aircraft interception radar for F3H-2 F3D Skyknight
- AN/APG-53 Stewart-Warner fire control radar for A-4 Skyhawk
- AN/APG-55 Westinghouse Electric (1886) pulse Doppler interception radar
- AN/APG-56 improved AN/APG-30 for F-86
- AN/APG-57 Gould Electronics fire control radar
- AN/APG-59 Westinghouse Electric (1886) pulse-Doppler radar for F-4J part of AN/AWG-10
- AN/APG-60 Doppler radar that is part of AN/AWG-11 for F-4K
- AN/APG-61 fire control radar for F-4M part of AN/AWG-12
- AN/APG-63 for the F-15 Eagle
- AN/APG-64 development of AN/APG-63 never went into production
- AN/APG-65 for the F/A-18 Hornet
- AN/APG-66 for the F-16 Falcon
- AN/APG-67 General Electric X band multimode pulse-Doppler radar for F-20 Tigershark, AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-kuo and T-50 Golden Eagle
- AN/APG-68 for the F-16 Falcon
- AN/APG-69 improved AN/APQ-159 fire control radar by Emerson Electric Company for Northrop F-5 upgrade
- AN/APG-70 for the F-15 Eagle
- AN/APG-71 for the F-14D Tomcat
- AN/APG-73 for the F/A-18 Hornet
- AN/APG-74 Norden Systems pod-mounted airborne radar
- AN/APG-76 Norden Systems multimode Ku band pulse-Doppler radar for F-4 Phantom II upgrade
- AN/APG-77 for the F-22 Raptor
- AN/APG-78 millimetre wave Long Bow fire control radar for AH-64D Apache Longbow
- AN/APG-79 for the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
- AN/APG-80 for the F-16E/F Block 60 Desert Falcon
- AN/APG-81 for the F-35 Lightning II
- AN/APG-82 for the F-15E Strike Eagle upgrades, originally proposed as AN/APG-63(V)4
- AN/APN-12 rendezvous radar for B-47 and C-97
- AN/APN-24 navigational radar set
- AN/APN-34 ranging radar used in C-97C R6D-1
- AN/APN-50 navigational radar by Sperry Corporation
- AN/APN-52 navigational radar set
- AN/APN-56 navigational radar by Gould Electronics
- AN/APN-58 improved AN/APN-50 navigational radar by Sperry Corporation
- AN/APN-59 improved AN/APN-58 navigational radar by Sperry Corporation for the C-130 C-135 B-57 C-133 C-141 KC-97
- AN/APN-66 Doppler navigational radar on SM-62 missile and B-47
- AN/APN-67 Doppler navigational radar set for P6M-1 NC-121 "Project Magnet" and USN helicopters
- AN/APN-75 rendezvous radar for B-47
- AN/APN-76 rendezvous radar; manufactured by Olympic; used in KC-97 B-47B/E
- AN/APN-77 Doppler radar set in SZ-1B, USN helicopters
- AN/APN-78 Doppler radar set for helicopters
- AN/APN-79 Doppler radar set by Teledyne for helicopters
- AN/APN-81 Doppler radar set for RB/WB-66 WB-50 C-130 abd KC-135
- AN/APN-82 improved AN/APN-81 (with integration of AN/ASN-6); for EB/RB/WB-66 and KC-135
- AN/APN-85 navigation radar by Hazeltine Corporation
- AN/APN-89 Doppler radar set for B-52E/G/H part of AN/ASQ-38
- AN/APN-90 Doppler radar set
- AN/APN-92 navigational radar
- AN/APN-96 Doppler radar set
- AN/APN-97 improved AN/APN-79 Doppler radar set by Teledyne for UH-2A SH-3 SH-34J
- AN/APN-99 improved AN/APN-82 Doppler navigational radar set (with AN/ASN-6 replaced by AN/ASN-7) for B-52 AC-130A and KC-135
- AN/APN-101 airborne radar for RF-4C/F-4E
- AN/APN-102 Doppler radar set by Gould Electronics for RB-47/WB-47E RB-57F/WB-57F F-100C/F RF-101
- AN/APN-105 all-weather Doppler navigational radar system by LFE for F-105B/D and T-39B
- AN/APN-107 navigational radar for RB-57D
- AN/APN-108 improved AN/APN-89 Doppler radar set (with gyro components from AN/APN-81 for B-52E
- AN/APN-110 Doppler navigational radar set for B-58 F-100D/F RF-101
- AN/APN-113 Doppler radar for B-58 part of AN/ASQ-42
- AN/APN-115 Navigational radar by General Electric
- AN/APN-116 Doppler radar set
- AN/APN-118 Doppler navigational radar set
- AN/APN-119 Doppler navigational radar set
- AN/APN-122 Doppler navigation radar set for S-2 A-2 A-3 A-4 RA-5C A-6 C-47 C-54 EC-121 E-2 TF-8, P-2 P-3 P5M
- AN/APN-126 Doppler radar set
- AN/APN-127 collision warning radar
- AN/APN-128 development of AN/APN-97 navigational radar by Teledyne for C-130
- AN/APN-129 improved AN/APN-128 Doppler navigational radar system by Teledyne for OV-1A/B
- AN/APN-130 improved AN/APN-129 Doppler radar by Teledyne for UH-2A SH-3 SH-34J and CH-53D
- AN/APN-131 Doppler navigational radar for F-105 T-39B TF-8A
- AN/APN-141 Low altitude radar altimeter manufactured by Bendix; used in A-4/TA-4, A-6, A-7, C-2, C-130, C-141, E-2C, F-4, F-8, F-104, F-105, P-3, S-2, T-39, SH-3
- AN/APN-142 Navigational radar for F-4C
- AN/APN-144 Doppler navigational radar for EC-121 and VC-137
- AN/APN-147 Doppler navigational radar system Canadian Marconi Company for AC-119 C-124C C-130, WC-130B/E RC-135A WC-135B/C-135F and C-141
- AN/APN-148 Doppler navigational radar for F-105D/F
- AN/APN-149 terrain avoidance radar developed by Texas Instrument for TF-8
- AN/APN-153 Doppler navigational radar for A-6 A-4 EA-6 A-7 C-130G E-2 P-3A S-2E
- AN/APN-158 Weather radar Rockwell Collins for HC-123B U-8F, U-21A and CV-2
- AN/APN-161 improved AN/APN-59 navigational radar with high-resolution mapping capability incorporated by Sperry Corporation for C-130
- AN/APN-162 navigational radar manufactured by Marconi Electronic Systems
- AN/APN-163 Doppler navigational radar system
- AN/APN-165 Terrain-following/ground-mapping radar by Texas Instruments for OV-1 Mohawk
- AN/APN-168 Doppler radar by Marconi Electronic Systems used with AN/AYA-3; used in CH-53A and OV-1 Mohawk
- AN/APN-169 station-keeping radar by Sierra, for the C-130 and C-141
- AN/APN-170 terrain following radar by General Dynamics for A-4C B-52 and B-58
- AN/APN-172 improved AN/APN-168 Doppler radar set by Marconi Electronic Systems; used with AN/ASN-73 for HH-53C, CH-53G
- AN/APN-174 station-keeping subsystem radar set by Teledyne for CH-46 and CH-53
- AN/APN-175 Doppler radar set by Canadian Marconi Company for C-130 CH-3B, HH-3E and MH-53
- AN/APN-178 navigational radar by Sierra for C-130
- AN/APN-179 Doppler navigational radar by Bendix Corporation for EC-47
- AN/APN-182 improved AN/APN-130 Doppler navigational radar system by Teledyne used with AN/AYK-2 for SH-3H CH-46, HH-46A/D SH-2D, UH-2C and RH-53
- AN/APN-185 Doppler navigational radar by Singer Corporation for FB-111A A-7D and B-1A
- AN/APN-186 Doppler radar system for A-6 part of ILAAS (AN/ASQ-116)
- AN/APN-187 improved AN/APN-185 Doppler navigational radar by Singer Corporation for P-3 Orion
- AN/APN-189 development of AN/APN-172 Doppler navigation radar by Canadian Marconi Company for F-111D
- AN/APN-190 improved AN/APN-185 Doppler radar by Singer Corporation for A-7 AC-130E F-111
- AN/APN-195 nose-mounted radar by Rockwell Collins for SH-3D, HH-3E
- AN/APN-196 Doppler radar for F-105
- AN/APN-202 airborne carrier landing radar system for C-2 Greyhound S-3 Viking F/A-18 AV-8 and used in conjunction with AN/SPN-46 on board aircraft carrier
- AN/APN-205 improved AN/APN-182 Doppler radar by Teledyne for SH-2 SH-60B
- AN/APN-206 Doppler radar set for B-1A
- AN/APN-208 development of AN/AON-189 Doppler navigational radar by Canadian Marconi Company for HH-53H and Bell 412
- AN/APN-210 development of AN/APN-190 Doppler radar set by Singer Corporation for CH-53G
- AN/APN-211 improved AN/APN-205 navigational radar by Teledyne for helicopters
- AN/APN-215 improved AN/APN-179 weather and navigational radar by Bendix Corporation used in RU-38A, U-21 and C-130
- AN/APN-217 improved AN/APN-211 Doppler navigational radar system by Teledyne for AH-1W, UH-1N, SH-2G, SH-3D, HH-3F CH-46 CH-53E, MH-53E, RH-53D HH-60H/J SH-60B/F/J V-22
- AN/APN-218 development of AN/APN-218 Doppler radar navigation system by Teledyne for B-1B B-52G/H KC-135 C-130 and F-111G
- AN/APN-220 development of AN/APN-218 Doppler radar by Teledyne
- AN/APN-221 development of AN/APN-208 Doppler radar by Canadian Marconi Company for C-141 and HH-53H, MH-53J
- AN/APN-227 Doppler radar sensor by Canadian Marconi Company for P-3C
- AN/APN-230 improved AN/APN-220 Doppler navigational radar by Teledyne for B-1B
- AN/APN-231 derivative AN/APN-230 Doppler navigation radar system by Teledyne for EA-6A
- AN/APN-233 improved AN/APN-230 Doppler navigational radar by Teledyne for C-2 Greyhound OV-10D CH-47 S-2 Alpha Jet and DHC-5
- AN/APN-234 improved AN/APN-215 weather and navigational radar (Model RDR-1400C) by Bendix Corporation for P-3 Orion and C-2 Greyhound
- AN/APN-235 improved AN/APN-221 Doppler navigational radar set by Marconi Electronic Systems for HH-60A
- AN/APN-236 development of AN/APN-233 Doppler radar system by Teledyne
- AN/APN-237 Ku band terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments part of AN/AAQ-13
- AN/APN-239 improvement of AN/APN-234 weather and navigational radar (Model RDR-1400C) Bendix Corporation for HH-60G, MH-60G
- AN/APN-240 improved AN/APN-169 station keeping radar system by Sierra Research
- AN/APN-241 weather and navigational radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for C-130H/J C-27J and HS-748 (Australia)
- AN/APN-242 improved AN/APN-59 weather and navigational radar by Sperry Corporation
- AN/APN-243 improved AN/APN-243 station-keeping radar by Sierra Technologies; for C-17 and C-130J
- AN/APN-244 E-TCAS (Enhanced Traffic Alert Collision Avoidance System by Bendix Corporation radar for C-130E/H/J
- AN/APN-245 improved AN/APN-202 ACLS (Automatic Carrier Landing System) radar for F/A-18 used in conjunction with AN/SPN-46 on board aircraft carrier
- AN/APQ-5 low altitude bombing radar by Western Electric for B-24 Liberator B-25 Mitchell PBJ PBM Mariner and B-32 Dominator
- AN/APQ-7 X band bombing radar by Western Electric for B-17 Flying Fortress B-24 Liberator B-25J B-29 Superfortress and B-32 Dominator nicknamed Eagle Mk 1
- AN/APQ-10 X band high altitude bombing radar by Western Electric for B-29 Superfortress nicknamed Eagle Mk 2
- AN/APQ-11 torpedo aiming radar, previously known as SCR-626
- AN/APQ-12 bombing and torpedo aiming radar, previously known as SCR-631
- AN/APQ-13 X band bombing radar by Western Electric for B-29 Superfortress and B-32 Dominator nicknamed Mickey
- AN/APQ-14 airborne radar nicknamed as Moth-1
- AN/APQ-16 airborne bombing radar
- AN/APQ-19 S band search and navigational radar
- AN/APQ-23 X band high altitude bombing radar for B-29 Superfortress
- AN/APQ-24 bombing and navigational radar for B-36B B-45A B-50 Superfortress and B-66B designated as K-1 System
- AN/APQ-31 bombing and navigational radar
- AN/APQ-34 K band bombing radar by Western Electric
- AN/APQ-35 X band search and attack radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for F3D Skyknight F3H Demon and F2H Banshee
- AN/APQ-36 improved AN/APQ-35 radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for F3D-2M and F7U Cutlass
- AN/APQ-39 Weather and navigational radar on board B-52 Stratofortress
- AN/APQ-41 improved AN/APQ-36 by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for F3D-2 and F2H-3
- AN/APQ-43 airborne radar exported to UK with British designation AI-22 for Javelin FAW.2 to FAW.6
- AN/APQ-46 cancelled airborne radar for the proposed F3D-3
- AN/APQ-50 improved AN/APQ-41 radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for F-4 Phantom II F3H Demon and F4D Skyray
- AN/APQ-51 X band missile control radar by Sperry Corporation for F3H Demon and F7U Cutlass
- AN/APQ-54 airborne projectile velocity measuring radar
- AN/APQ-55 K band side looking radar for RF-4C
- AN/APQ-56 side looking aperture radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for RB-57 and RB-47
- AN/APQ-57 millimetre wave navigational radar
- AN/APQ-58 millimetre wave navigational radar
- AN/APQ-59 improved AN/APQ-56 side looking radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886)
- AN/APQ-60 missile illumination radar by Raytheon for semi-active radar homing missiles
- AN/APQ-62 side looking radar
- AN/APQ-64 Sparrow II missile control radar for F5D Skylancer
- AN/APQ-65 interception radar exported to France for French built de Havilland Vampire
- AN/APQ-67 interception radar by Raytheon
- AN/APQ-69 podded version of side-looking aperture radar by Hughes Aircraft for B-58 Hustler
- AN/APQ-70 millimetre wave navigational radar
- AN/APQ-72 improved AN/APQ-50 by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for F-4 Phantom II
- AN/APQ-73 side-looking radar for RS-70
- AN/APQ-74 X band missile control radar
- AN/APQ-81 Doppler navigational radar by Northrop Corporation for F6D Missileer and A-3 Skywarrior
- AN/APQ-83 airborne radar by Magnavox for F-8D
- AN/APQ-84 improved AN/APQ-83 radar by Magnavox for F-8 Crusader
- AN/APQ-86 K band side-looking radar by Texas Instruments for RU-8D
- AN/APQ-88 airborne radar by Naval Avionics for YA-6A
- AN/APQ-89 terrain-following radar tested on T-2 Buckeye by Texas Instruments
- AN/APQ-92 Ku band search and attack radar by Norden for A-6A
- AN/APQ-93 synthetic aperture mapping radar
- AN/APQ-94 improved AN/APQ-84 fire control radar by Magnavox for F-8D/E
- AN/APQ-95 collision avoidance radar for helicopters
- AN/APQ-96 airborne radar for OV-10A
- AN/APQ-97 K band side-looking radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for OV-1A
- AN/APQ-99 J band multi-mode radar by Texas Instruments for A-7A RF-4B/C and RF-101
- AN/APQ-100 improved AN/APQ-72 radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for F-4C
- AN/APQ-101 terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments
- AN/APQ-102 side-looking mapping radar by Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company for RB-57 and RF-4C
- AN/APQ-103 improved AN/APQ-92 radar by Norden for A-6B
- AN/APQ-104 derivative of AN/APQ-94 radar by Magnavox for F-8E(FN)
- AN/APQ-108 reconnaissance radar by Conductron Corporation for SR-71 Blackbird
- AN/APQ-109 fire control radar by Westinghouse Electric for F-4D
- AN/APQ-110 Ku band terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for General Dynamics F-111 and RF4-C
- AN/APQ-112 improved AN/APQ-103 radar by Norden A-6C
- AN/APQ-113 Ku band search and attack radar by General Electric for General Dynamics F-111
- AN/APQ-114 improved AN/APQ-113 Ku band search and attack radar by General Electric for General Dynamics F-111 and F-4 Phantom II
- AN/APQ-115 improved AN/APQ-110 terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for A-7A General Dynamics F-111 RF-4C and C-130E
- AN/APQ-116 improved AN/APQ-115 terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for A-7A/B/C and C-130 Hercules
- AN/APQ-117 improved AN/APQ-109 by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for F-4D/E
- AN/APQ-118 terrain-following radar by Norden for HH-53 and AH-56 Cheyenne
- AN/APQ-119 improved AN/APQ-114 by General Electric for F-111A/D
- AN/APQ-120 solid state fire control radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for F-4E/F/G
- AN/APQ-122 X band multi-mode radar by Texas Instruments for C-130 Hercules Boeing RC-135 Boeing T-43 and Boeing E-4
- AN/APQ-123 airborne radar for F-111D
- AN/APQ-124 improved AN/APQ-94 fire control and ranging radar by Magnavox for F-8J
- AN/APQ-125 improved AN/APQ-125 Doppler ranging and fire control radar by Magnavox for F-8J
- AN/APQ-126 improved AN/APQ-116 J band terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for A-7D/E AC-130 and CH-53 Sea Stallion
- AN/APQ-127 airborne radar by Sperry Corporation for A-6 Intruder
- AN/APQ-128 J band terrain-following radar by Sperry Corporation for F-111C/D and A-7D/E
- AN/APQ-129 derivative of AN/APQ-112 radar for EA-6A
- AN/APQ-130 attack radar by Rockwell International for F-111D
- AN/APQ-131 targeting radar by Texas Instruments for OP-2E
- AN/APQ-133 side-looking radar by Motorola for AC-119K and AC/C-130
- AN/APQ-134 Ku band terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for F-111A/FB-111A
- AN/APQ-135 sink-rate radar on board A-4 Skyhawk F-4 Phantom II F-8 Crusader and C-130 Hercules
- AN/APQ-136 attack radar by Texas Instruments for AC-119K and AC-130A
- AN/APQ-139 Ku band multi-mode radar by Texas Instruments for B-57G
- AN/APQ-140 J band multi-mode radar by Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems for Boeing RC-135
- AN/APQ-141 terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for HH-53 and AH-56 Cheyenne
- AN/APQ-142 Quick Look 1 airborne surveillance radar for RV-1C
- AN/APQ-144 improved AN/APQ-119 by Texas Instruments for F-111F/FB-111A
- AN/APQ-145 Stewart-Warner ranging and mapping radar for A-4E/F/N/S/SU
- AN/APQ-146 improved AN/APQ-134 Ku band terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for F-111C/F
- AN/APQ-147 terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for initial batch of MH-60K
- AN/APQ-148 improved AN/APQ-112 J band attack and navigational radar by Norden for A-6E
- AN/APQ-149 fire control and navigational radar for F-8 Crusader
- AN/APQ-150 beacon tracking radar for AC-130E/H
- AN/APQ-152 mapping radar by Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company for RC-130
- AN/APQ-153 Emerson Electric Company fire control radar for Northrop F-5
- AN/APQ-154 improved AN/APQ-141 terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for HH-53
- AN/APQ-155 attack radar by Norden for B-52H
- AN/APQ-156 improved AN/APQ-148 J band attack radar by Norden for A-6E
- AN/APQ-157 AN/APQ-153 radar with dual line-replaceable units (with the exception of the radar antenna) for the twin seater versions of Northrop F-5
- AN/APQ-158 for the MH-53 Pave Low helicopter
- AN/APQ-159 improved AN/APQ-153 fire control radar by Emerson Electric Company for Northrop F-5
- AN/APQ-160 attack radar for EF-111A Raven
- AN/APQ-161 General Electric attack radar for F-111F
- AN/APQ-162 improved AN/APQ-99 terrain-following radar for RF-4C
- AN/APQ-163 attack radar by General Electric for B-1A
- AN/APQ-164 I band pulse-Doppler multimode radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for the B-1 Lancer bomber
- AN/APQ-165 attack radar by Texas Instruments for F-111C
- AN/APQ-166 attack radar for B-52G/H
- AN/APQ-167 improved AN/APG-157 by Emerson Electric Company to upgrade Northrop F-5 twin seater versions, but instead used on Cessna T-47A Citation for radar operator training
- AN/APQ-168 multi-mode radar by Texas Instruments for HH-60D & MH-60K
- AN/APQ-169 improved AN/APG-165 J band attack radar by General Electric for F-111C
- AN/APQ-170 terrain-following radar by Emerson Electric Company for MC-130H
- AN/APQ-171 improved AN/APG-146 terrain-following radar by Texas Instruments for F-111C/F
- AN/APQ-172 improved AN/APQ-162 terrain-following radar for RF-4C
- AN/APQ-173 derivative of AN/APQ-148 radar for the proposed A-6F/G
- AN/APQ-174 for the MH-60K and MH-47E helicopters
- AN/APQ-175 X band / Ku band multimode radar by Emerson Electric Company for C-130E
- AN/APQ-180 derivative of AN/APG-70 radar for the AC-130U gunship
- AN/APQ-181 J band synthetic aperture radar for the B-2 Spirit bomber
- AN/APQ-183 multi-mode radar for RQ-3A.
- AN/APQ-186, improved AN/APQ-174 by Raytheon for CV-22
- AN/APS-1 X band radar tail warning radar
- AN/APS-2 S band search radar used with AN/APQ-5 for PBJ-1 PBM-5S PB4Y-2
- AN/APS-3 X band search and bombing radar for PBJ-1 PBY-6A TBM-1D/3E PV-1 Ventura PV-2 Harpoon and P-82F
- AN/APS-4 X band intercept radar by Western Electric for C-47 C-117 P-82D/F/H F4U-4E F6F-3E/5E SB2C-5 and TBF-3, TBM-3S
- AN/APS-5 improved AN/APS-4 intercept radar by Western Electric F4U-4N
- AN/APS-6 intercept radar by Sperry Corporation for F2H-2N F-82D F6F-3N/5N F7F-4N F8F-1N/2N and F4U-4N/5N
- AN/APS-7 tail warning radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886)
- AN/APS-8 maritime search radar in wingtip pod for P-2E
- AN/APS-9 search radar for FR-1N
- AN/APS-10 X band search radar
- AN/APS-11 tail warning radar
- AN/APS-12 fire control radar
- AN/APS-13 tail warning radar for P-61 P-82D and PBJ-1
- AN/APS-14 gun aiming radar for B-17 and B-24
- AN/APS-15 X band bombing and navigational radar nicknamed as Mickey (equivalent to British H2S) by Philco for B-29 PBM-3C/5/5E/5S B-17 B-24 PB4Y-2 and PV2
- AN/APS-16 L band tail warning radar
- AN/APS-17 S band tail warning radar
- AN/APS-18 early warning radar
- AN/APS-19 X band search and intercept radar by Sperry Corporation for F2H-2N F4U-5N F7F-4N and F8F-1N
- AN/APS-20 S band search and early warning radar by Hazeltine Corporation and General Electric for TBM-3W PB-1W EC-121 ZPG-2W(EZ-1) AF-2W HR2S-1W P-2 WB-29 RC-121C Fairey Gannet CP-107 Argus Lockheed Orion WP-3A and Avro Shackleton
- AN/APS-21 search radar by Westinghouse Electric (1886) for part of AN/APQ-35 for F3D and Meteor NF
- AN/APS-23 search radar by Western Electric for B-36 B-45C B-47E B-50 B-52 C-130 and C-135 part of AN/ASB-3
- AN/APS-24 radar set used with System 416L
- AN/APS-25 search radar for XF10F Jaguar
- AN/APS-27 search radar for B-52 RB-66 C-130 and C-135
- AN/APS-28 search radar for F3D
- AN/APS-29 search radar
- AN/APS-30 search radar for AF-2S
- AN/APS-31 search radar Westinghouse Electric (1886) for P5M PBM-3 A-1 P-2 and AF-2S
- AN/APS-32 search radar for TBM-3
- AN/APS-33 X band search radar for S-2F P4M P2V-6 ZPG-1W and ZPK
- AN/APS-34 improved AN/APS-33
- AN/APS-35 search radar with IFF integrated, by Philco
- AN/APS-37 search radar
- AN/APS-38 search radar for S-2
- AN/APS-42 weather radar by Bendix Corporation for C-54 C-97 C-118 C-119 C-121 C-124 C-130 and C-131
- AN/APS-44 search radar for PB4Y-2 and P-5
- AN/APS-45 height-finding radar by Texas Instruments for EC-121
- AN/APS-46 interception radar for F2H-2N
- AN/APS-48 experimental unattended (automatic) airborne radar
- AN/APS-49 rapid scan search radar by Hazeltine Corporation for ASW
- AN/APS-50 search radar; planned for F11F-1
- AN/APS-54 tail warning radar by ITT Corporation for B-47 B-52 B-57 EB-66B
- AN/APS-57 X band interception radar by Western Electric for Venom NF.3 with British designation as AI-21
- AN/APS-59 search radar for Canadian CP-109
- AN/APS-60 high altitude mapping radar for RB-57
- AN/APS-61 airborne monopulse radar
- AN/APS-62 height finding radar for ZPG-2/3W
- AN/APS-63 airborne radar for B-66 and T-29
- AN/APS-64 search radar for RB-47 B-52 RB-66B/C
- AN/APS-67 search radar by Magnavox for F-8B
- AN/APS-69 height finding radar for P-2V-6
- AN/APS-70 early warning radar by General Electric for EC-121 Warning Star and P-2V-6
- AN/APS-73 podded version of the X band synthetic aperture radar by Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company for B-58 Hustler
- AN/APS-75 SABRE X band high resolution radar side-looking radar by General Electric for XB-70 Valkyrie
- AN/APS-76 search radar by Hazeltine Corporation for EC-121 Warning Star
- AN/APS-80 maritime surveillance radar by Texas Instruments for P5M Marlin and P-3A/B
- AN/APS-81 search radar for B-52 Stratofortress
- AN/APS-82 improved AN/APS-76 search radar by Hazeltine Corporation for EC-121 Warning Star
- AN/APS-84 QB-47 tracking radar
- AN/APS-85 side-looking radar by Motorola for RU-8D
- AN/APS-87 improved AN/APS-82 early warning radar
- AN/APS-88 maritime surveillance radar by Texas Instruments for P-2 Neptune and HU-16 Albatross
- AN/APS-91 early warning radar for E-2 Hawkeye
- AN/APS-94 improved AN/APS-85 side-looking radar by Motorola for P-2 Neptune P-3 Orion and B-26 Marauder
- AN/APS-95 improved AN/APS-82 search radar by Hazeltine Corporation for EC-121 Warning Star
- AN/APS-96 improved AN/APS-91 by General Electric for E-2 Hawkeye
- AN/APS-103 height finding radar for EC-121 Warning Star
- AN/APS-104 bombing and navigational radar for B-52C/D
- AN/APS-107 AGM-78 Standard ARM missile control radar by Bendix Corporation for Wild Weasel
- AN/APS-108 airborne radar for B-52D
- AN/APS-111 improved AN/APS-96 ultra high frequency surveillance radar by General Electric for E-2 Hawkeye
- AN/APS-112 improved AN/APS-59 AWACS radar
- AN/APS-113 weather radar by Bendix Corporation for UH-1 and EC-47
- AN/APS-115 maritime surveillance radar with two radar antennas by Texas Instruments for P-3 Orion
- AN/APS-116 derivative of AN/APS-115 maritime surveillance radar with only one radar antenna by Texas Instruments for S-3A
- AN/APS-117 AGM-45 Shrike missile control radar for Wild Weasel
- AN/APS-118 AGM-78 Standard ARM missile control radar by IBM for Wild Weasel to replace AN/APS-107
- AN/APS-119 Weather radar for HC-130B
- AN/APS-120 improved AN/APS-111 ultra high frequency surveillance radar by General Electric for E-2 Hawkeye
- AN/APS-122 maritime surveillance radar for SH-2E
- AN/APS-123 maritime surveillance radar for S-2D
- AN/APS-124 maritime surveillance radar by Texas Instruments for SH-60 Seahawk
- AN/APS-125 improved AN/APS-120 pulse-Doppler ultra high frequency surveillance radar by General Electric for E-2 Hawkeye
- AN/APS-126 surface search radar for the patrol version of P-3 Orion
- AN/APS-127 derivative of AN/APS-124 maritime surveillance radar by Texas Instruments for fix wing aircraft HU-25A/B
- AN/APS-128 Multi-Mode X-Band Maritime Surveillance Radar by Telephonics for various fixed and rotary-winged aircraft
- AN/APS-130 modified AN/APQ-156 for EA-6B Prowler
- AN/APS-131 improved AN/APS-94 side-looking radar by Motorola for HC-130 and HU-25
- AN/APS-133 color weather radar, for the EA-6A C-5 KC-10 C-17 EC-24A VC-25 C-130 C-141 E-3 E-4 E-6 E-8
- AN/APS-134 improved AN/APS-115 maritime surveillance radar Texas Instruments for P-3C
- AN/APS-135 improved AN/APS-131 side-looking radar by Motorola for HC-130
- AN/APS-136 I band MTI (Moving Targets Indication) radar for EH-60C
- AN/APS-137 improved AN/APS-116 maritime surveillance radar Texas Instruments for P-3 Orion, HC-130 and S-3B
- AN/APS-138 improved AN/APS-125 pulse-Doppler ultra high frequency surveillance radar by General Electric for E-2 Hawkeye
- AN/APS-139 improved AN/APS-138 pulse-Doppler ultra high frequency surveillance radar by General Electric for E-2 Hawkeye
- AN/APS-140 USA designation for AN/APS-504 maritime surveillance radar by Litton Canada
- AN/APS-141 USA designation for AN/APS-504(V)3 maritime surveillance radar by Litton Canada
- AN/APS-143 improved AN/APS-128 Multi-Mode X-Band Ocean Eye Maritime Surveillance Radar by Telephonics for S-70B Seahawk HU-25 HC-144A
- AN/APS-144 Ku band surveillance radar by AIL for RQ-5 Hunter and EO-5
- AN/APS-145 improved AN/APS-139 pulse-Doppler ultra high frequency surveillance radar by General Electric for E-2 Hawkeye
- AN/APS-146 Derivative of AN/APS-130 for the cancelled EA-6B Prowler upgrade
- AN/APS-147 improved AN/APS-143 Multi-Mode X-Band Maritime Surveillance Radar with Integrated IFF Interrogator by Telephonics for MH-60R Seahawk
- AN/APS-148 Sea Vue light weight maritime / land surveillance radar by Raytheon
- AN/APS-149 Littoral Surveillance Radar System (LSRS) developed by Raytheon for P-3C to replace earlier AN/APS-135/137.
- AN/APS-150 Military designation for Honeywell RDR-4000M weather radar, used on C-17
- AN/APS-153 improved AN/APS-147 Multi-Mode Radar with Automatic Radar Periscope Detection and Discrimination (ARPDD) & Integrated Mode 5 IFF Interrogator by Telephonics for MH-60R Seahawk
- AN/APY-1 for the E-3A,B AWACS surveillance aircraft, developed by Westinghouse
- AN/APY-2 for the E-3C (Maritime Receiver) AWACS surveillance aircraft, developed by Westinghouse
- AN/APY-3 for the E-8C aircraft, developed by Norden Systems division of Northrop Grumman
- AN/APY-6 multi-mode high resolution surveillance radar by Northrop Grumman for United States Naval Research Laboratory NP-3C
- AN/APY-7 solid state version of AN/APY-3 under development for E-8C
- AN/APY-8 synthetic aperture radar by Sandia National Laboratories for General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper nicknamed as lynx
- AN/APY-9 ultra high frequency surveillance radar under development by Lockheed Martin for E-2D
- AN/APY-10 A much-modernized evolutionary development of the Raytheon APS-149 maritime surveillance radar by Raytheon for P-8 Poseidon
- AN/APY-11 A maritime, littoral and surveillance radar developed by ITT Exelis to support the United States Coast Guard’s Long Range Surveillance HC-130J aircraft.
- AN/APY-12 Phoenix Eye synthetic aperture radarsurveillance radar developed by Lockheed Martin
- AN/AWG-3 for the F8U-2
- AN/AWG-4 for the F8U-2N
- AN/AWG-6 used in conjunction with AN/APG-30
- AN/AWG-7 for F8U-3
- AN/AWG-9 for the F-14 Tomcat
- AN/AWG-10 for F-4J
- AN/AWG-11 for F-4K
- AN/AWG-12 for F-4M
- AN/AWG-13 for AC-119, used in conjunction with AN/APN-147, AN/APQ-133 and AN/APQ-136 radars
- AN/AWG-14 for F-4 Phantom II upgrade
- AN/AWG-15 developed by Fairchild for F-14B
- AN/AWG-16 two way data link for AGM-62 Walleye
- AN/AWG-19 Harpoon Aircraft Command and Launch fire control set
- AN/AWG-20 for F-15 Eagle
- AN/AWG-21 fire control system for AGM-78
- AN/AWG-24 Development of AN/AWG-6 for T-2
- AN/AWG-25 fire control system for AGM-78
- AN/AWG-27 for F-15 Eagle
- AN/AWG-30 fire control system for AC-130 used in conjunction AN/APQ-180
- AN/AWG-31 fire control system for A-10
- AN/AWG-32 fire control system for Maverick Plus System S-3
- SCR-584 radar
- ASARS-2 for the U-2R reconnaissance aircraft
- Multi-Platform Radar Technology Insertion Program or MP-RTIP, under development for the E-10 MC2A and RQ-4 Global Hawk
- Arecibo Observatory
- Millstone Hill
- WSR-57 weather radar
- WSR-74 weather radars
- WSR-88D NEXRAD weather radar
- Signal Corps Radio (SCR) radars
- Joint Electronics Type Designation System
- List of military electronics of the United States
- List of World War II electronic warfare equipment
- List of World War II British naval radar
- official site
- First INKAN deployed in 2005
- Armed Forces - a6a13 - British Army - Artillery - Artillery Locating Devices - MAMBA
- Macintyre, Donald, CAPT RN "Shipborne Radar" United States Naval Institute Proceedings September 1967 pp.81-83
- Polmar(December 1978)p.143
- "AN/SPS Series Radars". Retrieved 2013-02-13.
- "AN/SPS-69 and AN/SPS-71 radars". Retrieved 2007.
- "The Naval Institute Guide to World Naval Weapons Systems, 1997-1998". Retrieved 1998.
- Lockheed Martin data sheet for APG-67
- Andreas Parsch (2008-11-26). "AN/APN - Equipment Listing". Designation-Systems.Net. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "AN/APN 242 OEM Replacement for AN/APN-59 Radar". Northrop Grumman. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "AN/APN 242 Airborne Radar Color Weather & Navigation Radar". Northrop Grumman. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- AN/APS-145 Lockheed Martin data sheet for AN/APS-145
- "Navy Moves Forward On Advanced Airborne Radar". Retrieved 2012-06-18.
- Lynx radar
- Polmar, Norman (December 1978). The U.S.Navy: Shipboard Radars. United States Naval Institute Proceedings.
- Polmar, Norman (July 1981). The U.S.Navy: Sonars, Part 1. United States Naval Institute Proceedings.
- "Operational Characteristics of Radar, Classified by Tactical Application", Naval Historical Center, 1 August 1943, Retrieved 26 March 2010