List of restaurants in Iceland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of notable restaurants in Iceland.
Restaurants in Iceland
- Hótel Búðir – a hotel that originally opened as a guesthouse and fish restaurant. The hotel was completely destroyed by a fire on February 21, 2001, and now has 28 bedrooms and a restaurant that seats 80 people.
- Metro – a fast food restaurant chain
- Perlan – a landmark building in Reykjavík, the capital of Iceland, The top floor (fifth floor) of Perlan houses the revolving restaurant. There is also a cafeteria.
- Serrano – a chain of Tex Mex restaurants in Iceland and Stockholm, Sweden
- Lucy Gillmore (21 April 2007). "24-Hour Room Service: Hotel Budir, Iceland". The Independent. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- Media related to Restaurants in Iceland at Wikimedia Commons