List of snooker players by number of ranking titles
Below is a list of snooker players ordered by number of ranking titles won. The snooker world rankings were introduced in 1976, initially based on the results from the previous three World Championships. The first ranking event was thus the 1974 World Championship, won by Ray Reardon. Stephen Hendry currently holds the record for the most ranking titles with 36.
|R: Ranking tournament|
|M: Minor-ranking tournament[n 5]|
|P: Minor-ranking series with a ranking final|
|Tournament was either not held or carried no ranking points.|
List of winners
- Following the 2015 China Open.
Ranking title winners by country
|Country||Players||Standard||Minor[n 5]||First title||Last title|
|Republic of Ireland||2||7||0||1993||2006|
- Event is part of the minor-ranking Players Tour Championship series.
- Event was part of the minor-ranking Players Tour Championship series.
- In the 2012/2013 season the event was part of the minor-ranking Players Tour Championship series.
- In the 1992/1993 there were three minor events in the same season.
- Minor events carry ranking points at less than the standard tariff.
- "Snooker Stats – Ranking Titles". worldsnooker.com. World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association. Archived from the original on 27 June 2010. Retrieved 27 June 2010.
- "Snooker Stats". worldsnooker.com. World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association. 5 December 2010. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2014.