Mizoram has an extensive highway network of 927 km with a road density of 43.97 km.
Some of the State Highways as per PWD of Mizoram.
- Champhai - North Vanlaiphai Road
- Keitum - North Vanlaiphai
- Lunglei-Thenzawl road
- Tlabung-Borapansury Road
- Kawlchaw -Tongkolong Rd.
- Aizawl-Mamit-Vanhmun-Kumarghat Rd
- W.Phaileng to Marpara
- Kawnpui to Hortoki road
- Saitual-Phullen-Suangpuilawn Road
- Khawzawl-Sinzawl-Thanlawn Road
- Kawlkulh-Ngopa-Mimbung Road
Some of the National Highway like 54 and 154 have been maintained by Mizoram State Government.