List of state trunklines in Michigan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|State Trunkline Highway System|
Highway markers from different years for former M-12 (1919), current M-28 (1926), former M-76 (1948), and current M-66
|Formed:||May 13, 1913, signed by July 1, 1919|
|Special Routes:||Alternate M-nn (ALT M-nn);
Business M-nn (BUS M-nn);Bypass M-nn (BYP M-nn);
Connector M-nn (CONN M-nn);
Truck M-nn (TRUCK M-nn)
|Number||Length (mi)||Length (km)||Southern or western terminus||Northern or eastern terminus||Formed||Removed||Notes|
|M‑1||21.488||34.582||Adams Avenue in Detroit||BL I-75/BUS US 24 in Pontiac||1970||current||Woodward Avenue|
|M‑2||0||0||Never assigned||—||—||May have been assigned to service drives along I-96 in Livonia, but not marked on official state maps as such|
|M‑3||27.081||43.583||M-10 & BS I-375 in Detroit||I-94 and M-29 in Chesterfield Township||1973||current||Gratiot Avenue|
|M‑4||0||0||St. Ignace||DeTour Village||—||1939||Now M-134 in the UP|
|M‑4||0||0||Southfield||West Bloomfield Township||—||1987||Northwestern Highway; now part of M-10|
|M‑5||20.807||33.486||Pontiac Trail in Commerce Township||I-96 in Detroit||1977||current||Grand River Avenue|
|M‑6||19.696||31.698||I-196 near Hudsonville||I-96 near Cascade||1997||current||Paul B. Henry Freeway, South Beltline Freeway|
|M‑7||34.059||54.813||Three Rivers||Coldwater||1927||1940||Replaced by M-86|
|M‑8||5.491||8.837||I-96 in Detroit||Conant Avenue near Hamtramck||1993||current||Davison Freeway; built in the 1940s as the first urban, depressed freeway in the world|
|M‑9||0||0||Ohio state line||Lansing||—||—||Replaced by M-99|
|M‑10||22.881||36.823||M-3/ & BS I-375 in Detroit||Orchard Lake Road in West Bloomfield||1986||current||John C. Lodge Freeway, Northwestern Highway|
|M‑11||20.840||33.539||I-96 in Marne||I-96 in Cascade||1961||current|
|M‑12||406.63||654.41||Ironwood||Sault Ste. Marie||1919||1926||Replaced by US 2, M-69 and what is now M-95|
|M‑13||73.339||118.028||I-69 in Lennon||US 23 in Standish||c. 1932||current|
|M‑14||22.250||35.808||I-94 near Ann Arbor||I-96/I-275 in Livonia||1956||current|
|M‑15||73.664||118.551||US 24 in Clarkston||M-25 in Bay City||1927||current|
|M‑16||0||0||Muskegon||Detroit||1919||1926||Replaced by US 16 also decommissioned|
|M‑17||6.390||10.284||US 23 and BL I-94 in Ann Arbor||US 12 in Ypsilanti||1919||current|
|M‑18||77.530||124.772||US 10 near North Bradley||M-72 & F-97 near Luzerne||1919||current|
|M‑19||85.626||137.802||I-94 near New Haven||M-142 near Bad Axe||1919||current|
|M‑20||132.435||213.133||US 31 in New Era||US 10 in Midland||1926||current|
|M‑21||99.322||159.843||M-37/M-44 in Grand Rapids||I-475 in Flint||1919||current|
|M‑21A||0||0||M-21 in Flint||M-21 in Lapeer||1929||1948|
|M‑22||116.651||187.732||US 31 near Manistee||US 31/M-37/M-72 in Traverse City||1919||current||Leelanau Scenic Heritage Route|
|M‑23||0||0||—||—||1919||1926||Replaced by US 112, now US 12|
|M‑24||75.691||121.813||I-75 & BL I-75 in Auburn Hills||M-25 in Unionville||1926||current|
|M‑25||147.638||237.600||BL I-69/BL I-94 in Port Huron||I-75/US 23 & US 10 in Bay City||1933||current|
|M‑26||96.355||155.068||US 45 in Rockland||US 41 in Copper Harbor||1919||current|
|M‑27||16.763||26.977||I-75 near Indian River||US 23 and C-66 in Cheboygan||1961||current||Formerly part of US 27|
|M‑28||290.373||467.310||US 2 in Wakefield||M-129 in Dafter Township||1919||current||Longest state trunkline excluding Interstate or US Highways|
|M‑29||41.634||67.003||I-95 & M-3 in Chesterfield Township||BL I-94 in Marysville||1926||current|
|M‑30||51.353||82.645||US 10 in Sanford||BL I-75/M-55 in West Branch||1919||current|
|M‑31||166.910||268.616||M-21 in Port Huron||M-10 in Saginaw||1919||1926|
|M‑32||100.14||161.16||M-66 in East Jordan||US 23 in Alpena||1919||current|
|M‑33||121.858||196.111||I-75 in Alger||M-27 near Cheboygan||1919||current|
|M‑34||28.938||46.571||M-99 near Osseo||BUS US 223 in Adrian||1919||current|
|M‑35||128.388||206.620||US 41 in Menominee||US 41/M-28 in Negaunee Township||1919||current|
|M‑36||43.298||69.681||US 127 in Mason||US 23 in Whitmore Lake||1930||current|
|M‑37||221.46||356.41||I-94 & BL I-94 in Battle Creek||Cul-de-sac at Old Mission Point||1919||current|
|M‑38||42.225||67.955||US 45 & M-64 in Ontonagon||US 41 in Baraga||1968||current||Formerly part of M-35|
|M‑39||17.006||27.369||Lafayette Boulevard in Lincoln Park||M-10 in Southfield||1959||current||Southfield Freeway, Southfield Highway|
|M‑41||38.1||61.3||M-24 in Holton||M-11 in Hart||1920||1926||Replaced in part by M-20, now M-120|
|M‑42||10.339||16.639||BUS US 131 in Manton||M-66 near Lake City||1919||current|
|M‑43||136.723||220.034||BL I-196 in South Haven||I-96 in Webberville||1924||current|
|M‑44||37.463||60.291||M-11 and M-37 in Kentwood||M-66 near Ionia||1919||current|
|M‑45||24.434||39.323||US 31 in Agnew||I-196 in Grand Rapids||1964||current||Lake Michigan Drive|
|M‑46||199.190||320.565||Muskegon Avenue in Muskegon||M-25 in Port Sanilac||1919||current||Trans-peninsular highway|
|M‑47||14.328||23.059||M-46 near Shields||US 10 near Midland||1919||current|
|M‑48||43.723||70.365||I-75 in Rudyard||M-134 in DeTour Village||1919||current|
|M‑49||25.480||41.006||SR 49 near Columbia, OH||M-99 in Litchfield||1930||current|
|M‑50||138.072||222.205||I-96 near Lowell||US 24 in Monroe||1919||current|
|M‑51||40.405||65.026||SR 933 at Indiana state line near South Bend, IN||I-94 near Paw Paw||1971||current|
|M‑52||127.300||204.869||SR 109 at Ohio state line||M-19 near Saginaw||1919||current|
|M‑53||120.980||194.698||M-3 in Detroit||M-25 in Port Austin||1919||current|
|M‑54||30.276||48.724||I-75 in Grand Blanc||I-75/US 23 in Birch Run||1962||current|
|M‑55||150.944||242.921||US 31 in Manistee||US 23 in Tawas City||1919||current||Trans-peninsular highway|
|M‑56||16.426||26.435||US 24 in Monroe||US 24/US 25 near Flat Rock||1919||1957|
|M‑56||0||0||M-13 & M-21 near Lennon||Flint||1971||1984||Replaced by M-21|
|M‑57||105.377||169.588||US 131 near Rockford||M-15 near Otisville||1930||current|
|M‑58||5.108||8.221||M-47 near Shields||I-675 in Saginaw||1971||current|
|M‑59||60.514||97.388||I-96 near Howell||I-94 near Mount Clemens||1919||current|
|M‑60||104.224||167.732||US 12 near Niles||I-94 & BL I-94 near Jackson||1919||current|
|M‑61||62.276||100.224||M-115 near Marion||US 23 in Standish||1919||current|
|M‑62||28.329||45.591||SR 23 near Granger, IN||M-140 near Eau Claire||1924||current|
|M‑63||16.141||25.976||M-139 near Scottdale||I-196/US 31 near Lake Michigan Beach||1919||current||Formerly part of US 33|
|M‑64||63.765||102.620||CTH-B near Presque Isle, WI||US 45 & M-38 in Ontonagon||1930||current|
|M‑65||103.176||166.046||US 23 near Omer||US 23 near Rogers City||1930||current|
|M‑66||266.399||428.728||SR 9 near Sturgis||US 31 in Charlevoix||1919||current|
|M‑67||12.044||19.383||US 41 in Trenary||M-94 in Chatham||1919||current|
|M‑68||53.390||85.923||US 31 in Alanson||BUS US 23 in Rogers City||1936||current|
|M‑69||65.260||105.026||US 2/US 141 in Crystal Falls||US 2/US 41 near Bark River||1926||current|
|M‑70||22.1||35.6||M-76 near Sterling||M-55 near Prescott||1919||1960|
|M‑71||10.530||16.946||M-21 in Owosso||I-69 in Durand||1919||current|
|M‑72||156.552||251.946||M-22 in Empire||US 23 in Harrisville||1919||current||Trans-peninsular highway|
|M‑73||8.171||13.150||STH-55 near Iron River||US 2 near Iron River||1919||current|
|M‑74||18.4||29.6||M-66 near Pioneer||M-55 near Merritt||1919||1939|
|M‑75||11.768||18.939||US 131 in Boyne Falls||US 131 in Walloon Lake||1927||current|
|M‑76||61.187||98.471||US 23 in Standish||US 27 near Grayling||1919||1973||Replaced by I-75|
|M‑77||42.602||68.561||US 2 in Blaney Park||H-58 in Grand Marais||1919||current|
|M‑78||10.744||17.291||M-66 near Battle Creek||I-69 near Olivet||1919||current|
|M‑79||24.890||40.057||M-37 near Hastings||BL I-69/M-50 in Charlotte||1919||current|
|M‑80||7.917||12.741||I-75 & H-63 near Kinross||M-129 near Kincheloe||1994||current|
|M‑81||45.636||73.444||M-13 in Saginaw||M-53 near Cass City||1919||current|
|M‑82||31.492||50.681||M-120 near Fremont||US 131 near Howard City||1926||current|
|M‑83||14.672||23.612||I-75/US 23 in Birch Run||M-15 near Richville||1929||current|
|M‑84||14.710||23.673||M-58 in Saginaw||M-25 in Bay City||1960||current|
|M‑85||21.882||35.216||I-75 near Rockwood||Griswold Street in Detroit||1956||current||Fort Street|
|M‑86||34.059||54.813||BUS US 131/M-60 in Three Rivers||US 12 near Coldwater||1940||current||Replaced M-7|
|M‑87||11.564||18.610||BUS US 23 in Fenton||US 10 in Holly||1920||1960|
|M‑88||26.215||42.189||US 31 in Eastport||US 131 & C-38 in Mancelona||1919||current|
|M‑89||61.153||98.416||I-196/US 31 near Ganges||BL I-94 in Battle Creek||1919||current|
|M‑90||44.178||71.098||M-24 near North Branch||M-25 in Lexington||1927||current|
|M‑91||24.464||39.371||M-44 near Belding||M-46 in Lakeview||1942||current|
|M‑92||36.639||58.965||SR 109 near Clinton||US 12 in Stockbridge||1919||1962||Replaced by M-52|
|M‑93||11.810||19.006||Camp Grayling||Hartwick Pines State Park||1919||current|
|M‑94||86.983||139.986||M-553 near K.I. Sawyer||US 2 in Manistique||1927||current|
|M‑95||55.162||88.775||CTH-N at Aurora, WI||US 41/M-28 in Humboldt Township||1934||current||Leif Erickson Highway|
|M‑96||33.379||53.718||BL I-94 in Kalamazoo||BL I-94 in Marshall||1926||current|
|M‑97||17.169||27.631||M-3 in Detroit||M-53 near Mount Clemens||1929||current|
|M‑98||16.2||26.1||US 2 near Germfask||M-28 near McMillan||1919||1960||Now H-33 and H-44|
|M‑99||86.058||138.497||SR 15 near Pioneer, OH||I-496 & Capitol Loop in Lansing||1939||current||Replaced M-9|
|M‑100||12.460||20.052||I-69 near Potterville||I-96 near Grand Ledge||1927||current|
|M‑101||1.22||1.96||Millersburg||US 23 near Millersburg||—||—|
|M‑102||20.804||33.481||M-5 on the Livonia–Farmington Hills city line||I-94 in Harper Woods||c. 1928||current||8 Mile Road|
|M‑103||3.055||4.917||SR 15 near Bristol, IN||US 12 in Mottville||c. 1960||current|
|M‑104||7.677||12.355||US 31 in Ferrysburg||I-96 near Nunica||1940||current|
|M‑105||3.548||5.710||M-53 near Bad Axe||M-83 near Elkton||1928||1939|
|M‑106||27.041||43.518||BL I-94/BUS US 127/M-50 in Jackson||M-36 near Gregory||1928||current|
|M‑107||9.576||15.411||Lake of the Clouds||M-64 in Silver City||1935||2008|
|M‑108||1.069||1.720||I-75 near Mackinaw City||Michigan Welcome Center in Mackinaw City||1960||2010|
|M‑109||6.831||10.993||M-109 near Empire||M-109 in Glen Arbor||c. 1929||current||Leelanau Scenic Heritage Route; runs through the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore|
|M‑110||1.715||2.760||US 31 in Parkdale||Orchard Beach State Park||1927||2003|
|M‑111||0||0||Bay City||Bay City State Park||1928||1938|
|M‑111||0||0||Phoenix||Eagle River, Michigan||1938||1940|
|M‑112||8.70||14.00||Ypsilanti||Dearborn||1942||1956||Replaced by I-94|
|M‑113||16.573||26.672||M-37 near Hannah||US 131 in Walton Junction||1927||current|
|M‑114||13.454||21.652||Paris Township||Comstock Park||c. 1929||1945||Former bypass routing around Grand Rapids; trunkline had three legs at the time of its decommissioning with an east–west branch in Comstock Park|
|M‑115||96.432||155.192||BUS US 10/BUS US 127 in Clare||M-22 in Frankfort||1929||current|
|M‑116||7.018||11.294||US 10 in Ludington||Ludington State Park||1928||current|
|M‑117||14.479||23.302||US 2 in Engadine||M-28 near Newberry||1941||current|
|M‑118||10.247||16.491||M-40/M-89 in Allegan||US 131 near Martin||1928||1998||Replaced by M-222|
|M‑119||27.548||44.334||US 31 near Bay View||C-66/C-77 in Cross Village||1979||current||Formerly the norther end of M-131|
|M‑120||27.901||44.902||BUS US 31 in Muskegon||M-20 in Hesperia||1969||current||Once was part of M-20|
|M‑121||12.763||20.540||Main Street in Zeeland||I-196 in Grandville||2007||current||Once was part of M-21; Chicago Drive|
|M‑122||1.068||1.719||US 2 in St. Ignace||State Ferry Dock in St. Ignace||1929||1957||Former route from US 2 to state ferry docks for service from St. Ignace to Mackinaw City; ferry service ended after the Mackinac Bridge was opened in 1957.|
|M‑123||96.071||154.611||I-75 near St. Ignace||M-28 near Newberry||1936||current||Tahquamenon Scenic Heritage Route|
|M‑124||7.731||12.442||M-50 in Brooklyn||US 12 in Springville||1928||current|
|M‑125||19.480||31.350||Detroit Avenue near Toledo, OH||US 24 near Monroe||1974||current||Former routing of US 25|
|M‑126||11.94||19.22||Muskegon Heights||Nunica||1926||1940||Replaced by US 16|
|M‑129||33.223||53.467||M-134 in Cedarville||BS I-75 in Sault Ste. Marie||1930||current||Follows the Michigan Meridian|
|M‑130||9.11||14.66||US 23/M-50 in Raisinville Township||US 24 in Monroe||1930||1955|
|M‑131||27.548||44.334||US 31 in Bayview||C-66/C-77 in Cross Village||1926||1979||Replaced by M-119|
|M‑132||7.47||12.02||Main Street in Dexter||US 12 in Ann Arbor||1929||1960|
|M‑134||50.233||80.842||I-75 near St. Ignace||Drummond||1939||current||Includes the Drummond Island Ferry across the DeTour Passage|
|M‑135||18.2||29.3||US 2 near Gould City||M-28 near McMillan||c. 1928||1960||Now H-33|
|M‑136||17.52||28.20||M-19 in Brockway||M-25 in Port Huron||1931||current|
|M‑137||2.884||4.641||Interlochen State Park||US 31 in Interlochen||1930||current|
|M‑138||20.141||32.414||M-15 near Munger||M-24 near Akron||1931||current|
|M‑139||26.487||42.627||US 12 near Niles||BL I-94 in Benton Harbor||1929||current|
|M‑140||37.205||59.876||M-139 near Niles||I-16/US 31 & BL I-196 near South Haven||c. 1931||current|
|M‑142||39.186||63.064||M-25 in Bay Port||M-25 in Harbor Beach||1939||current|
|M‑143||0.936||1.506||Lansing–East Lansing city line||M-43 in East Lansing||1962||current||Unsigned from 1989 until 2013|
|M‑144||0.388||0.624||Michigan State Police Headquarters in East Lansing||M-39 in East Lansing||1937||1939|
|M‑145||0||0||Vandercook Lake||Jackson||—||—||Designation used on paper for a proposed western bypass of Jackson; only one portion was designated on paper along Springport Road|
|M‑146||5.13||8.26||US 25 in Port Huron||Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron||1933||1966|
|M‑147||0.505||0.813||M-106 near Jackson||State Prison of Southern Michigan||1936||1991|
|M‑149||10.605||17.067||US 2 near Thompson||Palms Book State Park||c. 1930||current|
|M‑150||4.767||7.672||M-59 in Rochester Hills||Tienken Road in Rochester||c. 1930||current|
|M‑151||3.715||5.979||US 223 in Whiteford Township||US 23 in Whiteford Township||1935||1977||Replaced by US 223|
|M‑152||7.701||12.394||Sister Lakes||M-51 in Dowagiac||1933||current|
|M‑153||25.127||40.438||M-14 near Dixboro||I-94/US 12 in Detroit||1930||current||Ford Road|
|M‑154||6.125||9.857||Green Road in Sans Souci||Ferry dock in Sans Souci||1931||current||Located on Harsens Island|
|M‑155||3.420||5.504||Howell State Hospital||BL I-96 in Howell||1931||current||No longer signed since 1987, still under state control|
|M‑156||10.665||17.164||SR 108 at the Ohio state line near Morenci||M-34 in Clayton||c. 1931||current|
|M‑157||1.193||1.920||M-55 near Prudenville||M-18 near Prudenville||1932||current|
|M‑158||3.285||5.287||M-99 in Hillsdale County||M-99 in Hillsdale County||—||1930||Replaced by M-99|
|M‑160||0||0||Mount Clemens||Selfridge Field||1941||1942|
|M‑162||0||0||M-28 near Au Train||M-94 near Au Train||1935||1939||Returned to local control, now H-03|
|M‑164||2.006||3.228||Snover||M-19 near Snover||c. 1936||c. 1939|
|M‑165||0.393||0.632||M-21 near Ovid||Ovid||c. 1936||c. 1939|
|M‑166||12.754||20.526||US 16 in Portland||M-21 in Muir||c. 1936||1939|
|M‑167||0.610||0.982||M-21 nearSaranac||Saranac||c. 1936||c. 1939|
|M‑168||0.953||1.534||Former ferry dock in Elberta||M-22 in Elberta||1931||2012|
|M‑171||31.803||51.182||US 23 in Oscoda||US 23 in Caledonia Township||1936||1960||Now F-41|
|M‑173||0||0||Menominee||1939||1972||Spur to the Ann Arbor Railroad ferry docks|
|M‑178||1.036||1.667||Wetmore||Munising||1936||1941||Former connector between M-28 and M-98, now part of M-28|
|M‑179||16.963||27.299||US 131 near Bradley||M-37/M-43 near Hastings||1998||current||Chief Noonday Trail Recreational Heritage Route|
|M‑180||0||0||Menominee||1933||1935||Spur to the Ann Arbor Railroad ferry docks|
|M‑183||16.377||26.356||Fayette State Park||US 2 in Garden Corners||1985||current|
|M‑184||0||0||Richland||Kellogg Bird Sanctuary||—||1930|
|M‑185||8.004||12.881||Loop around Mackinac Island||1933||current||The only car-free state highway in the US|
|M‑186||2.493||4.012||M-113 near Kingsley||US 131 in Fife Lake||1940||current|
|M‑188||4.559||7.337||M-50/M-99 in Eaton Rapids||VFW National Home for Children||1932||current|
|M‑189||7.786||12.530||STH-139 at the Wisconsin state line||US 2 in Iron River||1932||current|
|M‑199||4.030||6.486||I-94 near Albion||BL I-94 in Albion||1998||current|
|M‑201||1.467||2.361||M-22 in Northport||CR 640 near Northport||1949||current|
|M‑203||17.944||28.878||US 41 in Hancock||US 41/M-26 in Calumet||1933||current||Connects with McLain State Park|
|M‑204||7.220||11.619||M-22 near Leland||M-22 in Suttons Bay||1933||current||Part of the Leelanau Scenic Heritage Route|
|M‑205||1.709||2.750||SR 19 at the Indiana state line||US 12 near Adamsville||1935||2002||Formerly US 112S|
|M‑206||0||0||Eagle Harbor||Eagle Harbor Lighthouse||1935||1940||Replaced by M-26|
|M‑208||13.3||21.4||Au Sable River||Grayling||1936||1939||Replaced by M-72|
|M‑209||0.543||0.874||M-109 at Glen Haven||Coast Guard Life Saving Station at Glen Haven||c. 1920||1996||Formerly the shortest trunkline in Michigan|
|M‑210||1.928||3.103||M-21 near Pewamo||M-21 near Pewamo||1933||1939||Former route of M-21|
|M‑211||5.147||8.283||M-68 in Onaway||Onaway State Park||1934||current|
|M‑212||0.732||1.178||Aloha State Park||M-33 near Aloha||1937||current||Shortest signed trunkline in Michigan|
|M‑213||0||0||Muskegon||Brunswick||—||1960||Now part of B-35|
|M‑213||0||0||Muskegon State Park||Muskegon||1960||1970|
|M‑216||9.379||15.094||M-40 in Marcellus||US&nsp;131 near Moorepark||1935||current|
|M‑217||1.653||2.660||CR 17 at the Indiana state line||US 12 near Union||2002||current||Michiana Parkway|
|M‑218||18.108||29.142||I-96 in Wixom||BUS US 10 in Pontiac||c. 1936||1963|
|M‑219||0||0||Manistique||1935||1966||Spur to the Ann Arbor Railroad ferry docks|
|M‑221||2.545||4.096||M-28 near Brimley||Lakeshore Drive in Brimley||1945||current|
|M‑222||10.247||16.491||M-40/M-89 in Allegan||US 131 near Martin||1998||current||Replaced M-118|
|M‑227||6.834||10.998||I-69 near Marshall||BL I-94 in Marshall||1998||current||Once was part of US 27|
|M‑231||7.002||11.269||M-45 near Robinson||I-96 and M-104 near Nunica||proposed||—||Planned bypass route for US 31|
|M‑239||1.136||1.828||SR 39 at Indiana state line||I-94 near New Buffalo||1963||current|
|M‑247||3.036||4.886||M-13 in Bay City||Bay City State Park||1961||current|
|M‑275||0||0||Novi||Clarkston||1975||1985||Proposed northern extension of I-275 that was cancelled before being built|
|M‑294||1.535||2.470||I-94 near Battle Creek||M-96 near Battle Creek||1998||current|
|M‑311||13.600||21.887||M-60 in Burlington||I-94 & M-96 near Battle Creek||1998||current|
|M‑331||3.363||5.412||Kalamazoo–Portage city line||BL I-94/BUS US 131/M-43 in Kalamazoo||1998||current||Unsigned trunkline; once was part of US 131|
|M‑553||19.618||31.572||M-35 near Gwinn||US 41/M-28 in Marquette||1998||current||Formerly CR 553|
|M‑554||0.852||1.371||M-553 in Marquette||Division Street in Marquette||1998||2005||Never signed, returned to local control|
|Number||Length (mi)||Length (km)||Southern or western terminus||Northern or eastern terminus||Formed||Removed||Notes|
|2.414||3.885||I-75/US 23 near Bay City||M-13 near Kawkawlin||1967||current||Freeway|
|0||0||Ypsilanti||c. 1945||1956||Replaced by M-17|
|0||0||Grandville||Grand Rapids||—||—||Replaced by I-196|
|0||0||Grandville||Grand Rapids||1953||1972||Replaced by BS I-196|
|9.010||14.500||M-28 near Newberry||M-28 near Newberry||1936||1953||Partially returned to local control, remainder is part of M-117|
|4.873||7.842||US 41/M-28 in Ishpeming||US 41/M-28 in Negaunee||1958||current||Part of US 41/M-28 bypassed in the 1930s|
|2.343||3.771||US 41/M-28 in Marquette||US 41/M-28 in Marquette||1975||1982||Short-lived secondary designation for BUS US 41; returned to local control in 2005|
|0.738||1.188||Old M-32 and Hillman Road in Hillman||Hillman Road in Hillman||c. 1927||current||Business spur; also called SPUR M-32|
|2.4||3.9||M-43 in Grand Ledge||M-43 and M-100 in Grand Ledge||1959||1968|
|4.196||6.753||I-96/M-37 in Grand Rapids||M-44 in Plainfield Township||1969||current||Previously part of US 131 on Plainfield Avenue|
|11.084||17.838||M-50 in Grand Rapids||I-96/M-50 in Grand Rapids||1953||1961||Replaced by M-50|
|14.767||23.765||M-54 in Grand Blanc Township||M-54 in Mount Morris Township||1962||1974||Replaced BUS US 10 in Flint|
|2.898||4.664||US 27 & M-55 in Houghton Lake Heights||M-55 in Houghton Lake Heights||c. 1950||1961|
|2.0||3.2||M-60 near Concord||M-60 in Concord||1933||1934|
|2.554||4.110||M-51 in Niles||M-60 in Howard Township||c. 1957||current||Business spur|
|4.318||6.949||M-76 in Horton Township||M-55/M-76 in Ogemaw Township||1971||1973||Replaced by BL I-75 in West Branch|
|1.5||2.4||US 27/M-78 in Lansing||US 27/M-78 in Lansing||c. 1936||1950|
|9.9||15.9||US 27/M-78 in Lansing||M-78 in Lansing||1963||1970|
|CONN M‑125||2.992||4.815||I-75 in Erie Township||M-125 in Erie Township||1960||current||Unsigned|
- Michigan Legislature (1915). "Chapter 91: State Reward Trunk Line Highways". In Shields, Edmund C.; Black, Cyrenius P.; Broomfield, Archibald. The Compiled Laws of the State of Michigan, Volume I. Lansing, MI: Wynkoop, Hallenbeck, Crawford. pp. 1868–72. OCLC 44724558. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- Michigan State Highway Department (July 1, 1919). State of Michigan: Upper Peninsula (Map). Cartography by MSHD.
- Michigan State Highway Department (July 1, 1919). State of Michigan: Lower Peninsula (Map). Cartography by MSHD.
- Michigan State Highway Department (May 1, 1929). Official Highway Service Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD.
- Michigan State Highway Department (January 1, 1930). Official Highway Service Map (Map). Cartography by H.M. Gousha.
- Michigan State Highway Department (June 1, 1936). 1936 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally. Section J13.
- Michigan State Highway Department (December 1, 1938). 1938 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally (Winter ed.). Section J13.
- Michigan State Highway Department (April 15, 1939). 1939 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally (Summer ed.). Section J13.
- Michigan State Highway Department (June 1, 1936). 1936 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally. Section K11, L9, L10.
- Michigan State Highway Department (December 1, 1938). 1938 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally (Winter ed.). Section K11, L9.
- Michigan State Highway Department (April 15, 1939). 1939 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally (Summer ed.). Section K11, L9, L10.
- Michigan State Highway Department (December 1, 1939). 1939 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally (Winter ed.). Section L10.
- Michigan State Highway Department (July 1, 1931). Official Highway Service Map (Map). Cartography by H.M. Gousha.
- Michigan State Highway Department (October 1, 1931). Official Highway Service Map (Map). Cartography by H.M. Gousha.
- Staff (April 24, 2012). "Contract Number 2012-0366". Michigan Department of Transportation. Retrieved May 7, 2012. (registration required)
- Michigan State Highway Department (May 1, 1933). Official Highway Service Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD.
- Michigan State Highway Department (September 1, 1933). Official Highway Service Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD.
- Michigan State Highway Department (April 15, 1939). 1939 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally (Summer ed.). Section K10.
- Michigan State Highway Department (December 1, 1939). 1939 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally (Winter ed.). Section K10.
- Staff (1975). Proposed M-275, Oakland County. Lansing, MI: Michigan Department of State Highways.
- "North–South Corridor? As State Prioritizes Projects, Answer Needed on West Oakland Route". Spinal Column Newsweekly (West Bloomfield, MI). May 1, 1985.
- Michigan State Highway Department (September 15, 1935). Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally. Section C9.
- Michigan State Highway Department (June 1, 1936). Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally. Section C9.
- Michigan State Highway Department (April 1, 1953). Official Highway Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD. Section C9.
- Michigan State Highway Department (October 1, 1953). Official Highway Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD. Section C9.
- Michigan Department of State Highways and Transportation (1975). Official Transportation Map (Map). Cartography by MDSHT. Marquette inset. OCLC 320798754.
- Michigan Department of Transportation (1982). Official Transportation Map (Map). Cartography by MDOT. Marquette inset. OCLC 320798736.
- "Open Bypass at Grand Ledge". The Grand Rapids Press. November 14, 1959. p. 13.
- Michigan Department of State Highways (1968). Official Highway Map (Map). Section L10.
- Michigan Department of State Highways (1969). Official Highway Map (Map). 1 in:14.5 mi. Cartography by H.M. Gousha. Section L10.
- Michigan State Highway Department (April 15, 1953). 1953 Official Highway Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD. Grand Rapids inset.
- Michigan State Highway Department (October 1, 1953). 1953 Official Highway Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD. Grand Rapids inset.
- Michigan State Highway Department (1961). Official Highway Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD. Grand Rapids inset. (Includes all changes through July 1, 1961)
- Michigan State Highway Department (1962). Official Highway Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD. Grand Rapids inset.
- Michigan State Highway Department (1962). Official Highway Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD. Section K12.
- Michigan State Highway Department (1963). Official Highway Map (Map). Cartography by MSHD. Section K12.
- Michigan Department of State Highways and Transportation (1974). Official Highway Map (Map). 1 in:14.5 mi. Section K12.
- Michigan Department of State Highways and Transportation (1975). Official Transportation Map (Map). 1 in:14.5 mi / 1 in:23 km. Section K12.
- Michigan State Highway Department (July 1, 1949). Michigan Official Highway Map (Map). Section H10.
- Michigan State Highway Department (April 15, 1950). Michigan Official Highway Map (Map). Section H10.
- Michigan State Highway Department (1961). Official Highway Map (Map). Section H10. (Includes all changes through July 1, 1961)
- Michigan State Highway Department (1962). Official Highway Map (Map). Section H10.
- Michigan State Highway Department (June 1, 1936). 1936 Official Michigan Highway Map (Map). Cartography by Rand McNally. Lansing inset.
- Michigan State Highway Department (April 15, 1950). Michigan Official Highway Map (Map). Lansing inset.
- Michigan State Highway Department (July 1, 1950). Official Highway Map (Map). Lansing inset.
- Michigan State Highway Department (1963). Official Highway Map (Map). Section L10–L11.
- Michigan State Highway Department (1964). Official Highway Map (Map). Section L10–L11.
- Michigan Department of State Highways (1970). Official Highway Map (Map). Lansing inset.
- Michigan Department of State Highways (1971). Official Highway Map (Map). Lansing inset.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to State highways in Michigan.|