List of statistical packages
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Open source statistical packages
- ADaMSoft – a generalized statistical software with Data mining algorithms and methods for data management.
- ADMB – a software suite for non-linear statistical modeling based on C++ which uses automatic differentiation.
- Bayesian Filtering Library
- Chronux – for neurobiological time series data
- CBEcon – web-based econometrics and statistical software
- DAP – A free replacement for SAS
- dotplot - statistical analysis software including data visualization features 
- ELKI a software framework for development of data mining algorithms in Java.
- Fityk – nonlinear regression software (GUI and command line)
- gretl – gnu regression, econometrics and time-series Library
- intrinsic Noise Analyzer (iNA) – analysis of intrinsic fluctuations in biochemical systems
- JAGS – Just another Gibbs sampler (JAGS) is a program for analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) developed by Martyn Plummer. It is similar to WinBUGS.
- LIBSVM and LIBLINEAR, C++ support vector machine libraries
- MLPACK is an open-source library for machine learning, exploiting C++ language features to provide maximum performance and flexibility while providing a simple and consistent API
- Mondrian (software) - data analysis tool using interactive statistical graphics with a link to R.
- Octave – programming language (very similar to Matlab) with statistical features
- OpenMx – A package for Structural equation modeling running in R.
- Orange, a machine learning and bioinformatics software
- Pandas – HPC data structures and data analysis tools for Python in Python and Cython (statsmodels, scikit-learn)
- Perl Data Language - Scientific computing with Perl
- Ploticus – software for generating a variety of graphs from raw data
- Plotly – Plotting library and styling interface for analyzing data and creating browser-based graphs. Available for R, Python, MATLAB, Julia, and Perl.
- PSPP – A free software alternative to IBM SPSS Statistics
- R – A free implementation of the S language.
- RapidMiner, a machine learning toolbox
- Revolution Analytics – Production-grade software for the enterprise big data analytics
- ROOT - an open source C++ system for data storage, processing and analysis, developed by CERN and used to find the Higgs
- Salstat - Menu driven statistics software
- SCaViS – Java-based statistical analysis framework for scientists and engineers. It includes an advanced IDE and Jython shell.
- Scilab – uses GPL compatible CeCILL license
- SciPy (a Python library for scientific computing) contains the stats sub-package which is partly based on the venerable |STAT (a.k.a. PipeStat, formerly UNIX|STAT) software
- scikit-learn extends SciPy with a host of machine learning models (classification, clustering, regression, etc.)
- statsmodels extends SciPy with statistical models and tests (regression, plotting, example datasets, GLM, time series analysis, ARMA, VAR, Non-parametric statistics, ANOVA, empirical likelihood)
- Shogun, an open source Large Scale Machine Learning toolbox that provides several SVM (Support Vector Machine) implementations (like libSVM, SVMlight) under a common framework and interfaces to Octave, Matlab, Python, R
- Simfit – Simulation, curve fitting, statistics, and plotting
- SOFA Statistics – a desktop GUI program focused on ease of use, learn as you go, and beautiful output.
- Stan (software) - open-source package for obtaining Bayesian inference using the No-U-Turn sampler, a variant of Hamiltonian Monte Carlo. It’s somewhat like BUGS, but with a different language for expressing models and a different sampler for sampling from their posteriors.
- Statistical Lab – R-based and focusing on educational purposes
- Torch is a deep learning software library written in Lua
- Weka is also a suite of machine learning software written at the University of Waikato.
Public domain statistical packages
Freeware statistical packages
- Statistics101 – Resampling, Bootstrap, Monte Carlo Simulation program. Written in Java to run on any operating system.
- WinBUGS – Bayesian analysis using Markov chain Monte Carlo methods
- Winpepi – package of statistical programs for epidemiologists
Proprietary statistical packages
- Analytica - visual analytics and statistics package
- Angoss - products KnowledgeSEEKER and KnowledgeSTUDIO incorporate several data mining algorithms
- ASReml – for restricted maximum likelihood analyses
- BMDP – general statistics package
- Data Applied – for building statistical models
- EViews – for econometric analysis
- FAME – a system for managing time series statistics and time series databases
- GAUSS – programming language for statistics
- Genedata Analyst– software solution for integration and interpretation of experimental data in the life science R&D
- GenStat – general statistics package
- GLIM – early package for fitting generalized linear models
- GraphPad InStat – Very simple with lots of guidance and explanations
- GraphPad Prism – Biostatistics and nonlinear regression with clear explanations
- IBM SPSS Statistics – comprehensive statistics package
- IBM SPSS Modeler – comprehensive data mining and text analytics workbench
- IMSL Numerical Libraries – software library with statistical algorithms
- JMP – visual analysis and statistics package
- LIMDEP - comprehensive statistics and econometrics package
- LISREL – statistics package used in structural equation modeling
- Maple – programming language with statistical features
- Mathematica – programming language with statistical features
- MATLAB – programming language with statistical features
- MedCalc – for biomedical sciences
- Minitab – general statistics package
- MLwiN – multilevel models (free to UK academics)
- NAG Library - comprehensive math and statistics library
- NCSS – general statistics package
- NLOGIT - comprehensive statistics and econometrics package
- NMath Stats – statistical package for .NET Framework
- O-Matrix – programming language
- OriginPro – statistics and graphing, programming access to NAG library
- Partek – general statistics package with specific applications for genomic, HTS, and QSAR data
- Primer-E Primer – environmental and ecological specific.
- PV-WAVE – programming language comprehensive data analysis and visualization with IMSL statistical package
- Quadrigram - visual analytics software based on Visual programming, supports direct execution of R queries.
- Quantopix Analytics System (QAS) - Multi-user web application on Linux published by Quantopix Technologies, LLC
- Quantum – part of the SPSS MR product line, mostly for data validation and tabulation in Marketing and Opinion Research
- RATS – comprehensive econometric analysis package
- SAS – comprehensive statistical package
- SHAZAM – comprehensive econometrics and statistics package
- Simul - econometric tool for multidimensional (multi-sectoral, multi-regional) modelling
- SigmaStat – for group analysis
- SOCR – online tools for teaching statistics and probability theory
- Speakeasy – numerical computational environment and programming language with many statistical and econometric analysis features
- SPSS - Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
- Stata – comprehensive statistics package
- Statgraphics – general statistics package
- STATISTICA – comprehensive statistics package
- StatsDirect – statistics package designed for biomedical, public health and general health science uses
- StatXact – package for exact nonparametric and parametric statistics
- Systat – general statistics package
- S-PLUS – general statistics package
- Unistat – general statistics package that can also work as Excel add-in
- The Unscrambler (free-to-try commercial Multivariate analysis software for Windows)
- World Programming System (WPS) - statistical package that supports the SAS language
- Analyse-it – add-on to Microsoft Excel for statistical analysis
- NumXL – add-on to Microsoft Excel for statistical and Time series analysis
- RegressIt – add-on to Microsoft Excel for multivariate data analysis and linear regression (freeware)
- SigmaXL – add-on to Microsoft Excel for statistical and graphical analysis
- SPC XL – add-on to Microsoft Excel for general statistics
- Stats Helper – add-on to Microsoft Excel for descriptive statistics and Six Sigma
- SUDAAN – add-on to SAS and SPSS for statistical surveys
- XLfit add-on to Microsoft Excel for curve fitting and statistical analysis
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to List of statistical packages.|
- Comparison of statistical packages
- Econometric software
- Free statistical software
- List of computer algebra systems
- List of graphing software
- List of numerical analysis software
- List of numerical libraries
- Mathematical software
- Psychometric software
- "dotplot designer - Official Website". Retrieved 31 March 2014.