List of streets in San Francisco
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2012)|
- 19th Avenue–Arterial thoroughfare that bisects the western part of the city, extending from Interstate 280 to Golden Gate Park on the way to the Golden Gate Bridge. The section from Interstate 280 to Golden Gate Park is also designated as California State Route 1.
- California Street
- Fell Street–An arterial thoroughfare running from near the terminus of the Central Freeway towards Golden Gate Park, turning into Lincoln Way.
- Geary Boulevard, splits into Geary Street and O'Farrell Street east of Gough Street.
- Grant Avenue
- Fulton Street–An arterial thoroughfare running along the northern length of Golden Gate Park
- Lincoln Way–An arterial thoroughfare running along the southern length of Golden Gate Park
- Market Street
- Portola Drive–An arterial thoroughfare that is the extension of Market Street (San Francisco) into the south and western portion of San Francisco
- Van Ness Avenue–Arterial thoroughfare that acts as US 101 through the heart of San Francisco from the Central Freeway towards the northern section of the city and to the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 24th Street–Between Church and Castro Street, it forms the principal commercial corridor of Noe Valley. Between Mission Street and Potrero Avenue, it forms a commercial corridor in the Mission District. There is a BART station at 24th and Mission Streets.
- Columbus Avenue–A street running diagonal to the prevailing grid pattern which forms the principal commercial corridor through North Beach
- Fillmore Street–A street forming the principal commercial corridor of both Pacific Heights and the Fillmore
- Kearny Street
- Mission Street
- Polk Street
- Stockton Street
- Union Street–The principal commercial corridor of Cow Hollow
- Third Street
- 22nd Street (San Francisco)
- 49-Mile Scenic Drive
- Alemany Boulevard
- Castro Street, for which the neighborhood is named
- The Embarcadero
- Filbert Street
- Great Highway
- Haight Street, namesake of the Haight-Ashbury district
- Junipero Serra Boulevard
- John F. Kennedy Drive The main East-West arterial for Golden Gate Park beginning where it continues on from Fell Street running westward to the Great Highway.
- Lombard Street, with 8 hairpin turns
- Montgomery Street
- Octavia Boulevard
- Skyline Boulevard
- Vermont Street
- Howard Street (San Francisco)