List of television stations in Washington state
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of television stations in Washington)
This is a list of broadcast television stations serving cities in the U.S. state of Washington.
Defunct full-power stations
- Channel 9: KCWK - Ind./CW - Walla Walla (2001-5/30/2008)
- Channel 16: KBAS-TV - Ephrata (2/15/1957-11/30/1961)
- Channel 22: KNBS - Walla Walla (1/3/1960-12/14/1960)
- Channel 27: KCWT - Wenatchee (1984–1991)
- Channel 31: KTRX - Kennewick/Pasco (1/28/1958-11/5/1958)
- Channel 56: KPEC-TV - NET/PBS - Tacoma/Lakewood Center (4/2/1960-1975)
- Channel 2 (RF channel 30): KUNW-CD - (Univision) - Yakima
- Channel 4 (RF channel 9): KXMN-LD - (ABC/Me-TV) - Spokane, etc.
- Channel 15 (RF channel 15): KVVK-CD - (Univision) - Kennewick, etc.
- Channel 16: KORX-CA - (Univision) - Walla Walla
- Channel 20: KOXI-CA - (A1) - Camas
- Channel 36 (RF channel 36): KEVE-LD - (3ABN) - Vancouver
- Channel 41 (RF channel 41): KCYU-LD - (Fox/This TV) - Yakima
- Channel 47 (RF channel 47): KWWO-LD - (Cornerstone) - Walla Walla
- Channel 47 (RF channel 47): KWCC-LD - (Independent) - Wenatchee, Washington
- Channel 49 (RF channel 49): KRLB-LD - (Cornerstone) - Richland, etc.
Defunct LPTV stations