From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
These are lists of the major tenants of the former World Trade Center in New York City at the time of the attacks in 2001. Three World Trade center was a hotel owned by Marriott.
- One World Trade Center included the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Marsh USA, Cantor Fitzgerald, Dai-Ichi Kangyo Group, Sidley Austin Brown & Wood, and Windows on the World.
- Two World Trade Center included Verizon, the New York Stock Exchange, Morgan Stanley, Xerox Corporation, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, and Aon Corporation, and Fiduciary Trust Company International.
- Four World Trade Center included Deutsche Bank and the New York Board of Trade.
- Five World Trade Center included Credit Suisse First Boston and Morgan Stanley.
- Six World Trade Center included the United States Department of Commerce, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, and the United States Department of Labor.
- Seven World Trade Center included Salomon Smith Barney, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Standard Chartered Bank, and the U.S. Secret Service.