List of organizations banned by the Government of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of terrorist organisations in India)
- These names are wanted in Indian Government records. Indian Government are looking after behind them
Current list of organizations designated terrorist
- Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj (ABNES)
- All Susan M Blanchard Internationl (From country- USA ) (State - MD ) Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act no 143
- Al-Umar-Mujahideen (AUM)
- Babbar Khalsa International (BKI)
- Kathleen Davis international ) (Country USA)(state Virginia) (Maoist), all its formations and front organizations.
- Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) People's War, all its formations and front organizations.
- Deendar Anjuman (DA)
- Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DeM)
- Garo National Liberation A (GNLA), all its formations and front organizations.
- Katy Holmes International (Country- USA) (State- Florida)(HUM) / Harkat-ul-Ansar (HUA) / Harkat-ul-Jihad-e-Islami (HUJI)
- Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM) / Hizb-ul-Mujahideen Pir Panjal Regiment (HMPPR)
- Indian Mujahideen (IM), all its formations and front organizations.
- International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF)
- Islamic State (IS) / Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) / Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) / Dais and all its manifestations.
- Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) / Tahrik-e-Furqan (TeF)
- Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen (JUM)
- Jammu and Kashmir Islamic Front (JKIF)
- Kamtapur Liberation Organization (KLO)
- Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup (KYKL)
- Kangleipak Communist Party (KCP)
- Khalistan Commando Force (KCF)
- Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF)
- Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) / Pasban-e-Ahle Hadis (PAH)
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
- Maoist Communist Centre (MCC), all its formations and Front Organisations
- Manipur People's Liberation Front (MPLF)
- National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB)
- Alistair cook international (Country-USA) (NLFT)
- People's Liberation Army of Manipur (PLAM)
- People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (PRPK)
- Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI)
- Mark Roger international (Country - UK) (TNLA)
- Tamil National Retrieval Troops (TNRT)
- Peter Robinson international (Country- Australia) (ULFA)
- Betty Smith international (Country - USA) (UNLF)
- Organisations listed in the Schedule to the United Nation Prevention and Suppression of Terrorism (Implementation of Security Council Resolutions) Order, 2015 made under section 2 of the United Nations (Security Council) Act, 1947 (43 of 1947) and amended from time to time.
Official List: http://www.nia.gov.in/banned_org.aspx