List of Test cricket umpires
This is a list of cricket umpires who have officiated at least one Test match. As of April 2015, 478 umpires have officiated in a Test match.NB Current members of the current Elite Panel of ICC Umpires, appointed by the International Cricket Council to officiate in Test matches and One Day Internationals, are shown in bold. Current members of the International Panel of Umpires and Referees, who may also be called upon to officiate in Test matches in busy cricketing years, are marked with a dagger (†).
- The figures above do not include the occasions when an on-field umpire was replaced during a Test:
- Three umpires were used for the 2nd Test between South Africa and India at Durban in 2006–07. Mark Benson fell ill and was replaced on field by Ian Howell during the third day.
- Three umpires were used for the 2nd Test between India and Pakistan at Kolkata in 2007. Billy Doctrove fell ill and was replaced on field by Amiesh Saheba during the fourth day.
- Three umpires were used for the 2nd Test between New Zealand and India at Napier in 2008/9. Billy Doctrove fell ill and was replaced on field by Evan Watkin on the third day.
- Cricinfo – Test matches – Most matches as an umpire
- Cricinfo – Emirates Elite Panel Umpires and Referees
- ICC Match Officials