List of the largest trading partners of the United States
Partners of the United States represent 73.9% of U.S. imports, and 71.7% of U.S. exports as of December 2011[update]. These figures do not include services or foreign direct investment, The largest U.S. partners with their total trade (sum of imports and exports) in billions of US Dollars for calendar year 2012 are as follows: 
|Country||Exports||Imports||Total Trade||Trade Balance|
Countries of which United States is the largest trading partner
The United States is also the primary export or import partner of several countries. The percentages on these tables are based on 2012 data as shown on the CIA World Factbook. Some countries are repeated from the previous table.
- Economy of the United States
- List of the largest trading partners of India
- List of the largest trading partners of the European Union
- List of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China
- U.S. Census Bureau "US Trade: Top Trading Partners - Total Trade, Exports, Imports"
|This international trade related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|