List of twin towns and sister cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is a list of places in Bosnia and Herzegovina having standing links to local communities in other countries. In most cases, the association, especially when formalised by local government, is known as "town twinning" (though other terms, such as "partner towns" or "sister cities" are sometimes used instead), and while most of the places included are towns, the list also comprises villages, cities, districts, counties, etc. with similar links.
Twin towns and sister cities
- Strangnas, Sweden
- Bremen, Germany
- Smederevo, Serbia
- Beočin, Serbia (1982)
- "Mostar Gradovi prijatelji" [Mostar Twin Towns]. Grad Mostar [Mostar Official City Website] (in Macedonian). Archived from the original on 2013-10-30. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "Barcelona internacional – Ciutats agermanades" (in Spanish). © 2006–2009 Ajuntament de Barcelona. Retrieved 13 July 2009.
- "Sister cities of Budapest" (in Hungarian). Official Website of Budapest. Retrieved 1 July 2009.
- "Sister Cities of Istanbul". Retrieved 1 July 2009.
- Erdem, Selim Efe (1 July 2009). "İstanbul'a 49 kardeş" (in Turkish). Radikal. Retrieved 22 July 2009.
49 sister cities in 2003
- "Intercity and International Cooperation of the City of Zagreb". © 2006–2009 City of Zagreb. Retrieved 23 June 2009.
- "Široki Brijeg twin towns" (in Croatian). 4 December 2009. Retrieved 31 January 2010.
- "Leipzig – International Relations". © 2009 Leipzig City Council, Office for European and International Affairs. Retrieved 17 July 2009.