List of universities and research institutions in Melbourne
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article has no lead section. (August 2009)|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2009)|
|This section requires expansion. (March 2009)|
- St. Vincent's Institute of Medical Research
- Australian Stem Cell Centre
- Burnet Institute
- Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute
- Victorian Institute of Chemical Sciences
- Brain Research Institute
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
- Melbourne Neuropsychiatry Centre
- Howard Florey Institute
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
- Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Australian Synchrotron
- Australian Catholic University - St Patrick's campus.
- Deakin University - two major campuses in Melbourne and Geelong.
- Melba Memorial Conservatorium of Music - now considered part of Victoria University.