List of wars involving Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Year||War||Belligerents (excluding Denmark)||Outcome|
|1700–1720||Great Northern War|| Tsardom of Russia
Electorate of Saxony
Cossack Hetmanate (1708–9)
|Victory Treaty of Frederiksborg (1720)|
|1701–1714||War of the Spanish Succession|| Spain loyal to Archduke Charles
Great Britain (before 1707)
Duchy of Savoy
Kingdom of Prussia
Kingdom of Portugal
| Spain loyal to Philip V of Spain
Kingdom of France
Electorate of Bavaria
|Victory Treaty of Rastatt and Treaty of Utrecht|
|1788–1790||Russo-Swedish War||Russian Empire||Sweden||Status quo ante bellum|
|1797||Action of 16 May 1797||Denmark||Ottoman Empire||Victory|
References and notes
- "1675 AD". Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- "The War of Spanish Succession 1701-1714". World History at KMLA. Retrieved 31 October 2011.
- "In Regard to Venezuela". The Meriden Daily Journal. 31 January 1903. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- "Iseseisvuse aeg 1918–40". Eesti. Üld. 11. Eesti entsüklopeedia. 2002. pp. 296–311.
- See Foreign support in the Winter War
- Dano-Swedish war (disambiguation)
- List of Danish monarchs
- List of Danish regiments
- List of wars
- List of battles
- Military history of Denmark