From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up listener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Listener may refer to:
- A prisoner in a UK jail, specially trained by Samaritans to provide confidential emotional support to other prisoners
- In media, arts, and entertainment
- The Listener (magazine), a defunct British magazine, published for most of its history by the BBC
- New Zealand Listener, a New Zealand magazine
- Listener (band), a spoken word project from Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- The Listener (TV series), a Canadian TV series about a telepathic EMT
- Ashema the Listener, a character in Marvel Comics
- In computing
- An object in a computer program called an event listener; see Observer pattern
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.