From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Listing may refer to:
- Enumeration of a set of items in the form of a list
- Johann Benedict Listing (1808–1882), German mathematician
- Listing (computer), a computer code listing
- Listing (finance), the placing of a company's shares on the list of stocks traded on a stock exchange
- Navigation listing, tilting of vessels in a nautical context
- Designation as a listed building in the United Kingdom
- A term in US real estate brokerage, referring to the obtaining of a written contract to represent the seller of a property or business
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.