Lists of stars
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
By physical characteristic
By variability or other factor
Other star listings
The following is a list of particularly notable actual or hypothetical stars that have their own articles in Wikipedia, but are not included in the lists above.
- BPM 37093 — a diamond star
- Cygnus X-1 — X-ray source
- HE0107-5240 — one of the oldest stars found
- HR 465 — chemically-peculiar variable star
- OGLE-TR-122b — is one of the smallest stars ever discovered.
- P Cygni — suddenly brightened in the 17th century
- WNC4 — Messier Object 40
- Zeta Boötis — speckle binary test system
- The Bright Star Catalog, Astronomical Data Center, NSSDC/ADC, 1991.
- Astronomiches Rechen-Institut Heidelberg — ARICNS Database for Nearby Stars
- Northern Arizona University database of nearby stars
- SIMBAD Astronomical Database