Christl started working as a costume designer in movies in 1995. She has worked with directors like Michael Haneke, Christian Petzold, Hans-Christian Schmid, and Florian Gallenberger. In 2009, she received a German Film Award for the costumes in Gallenberger's film John Rabe.
- "Lisy Christl interviewed". vierundzwanzig.de (in German). Deutsche Filmakademie. Retrieved January 31, 2012.
- "Lisy Christl biography". filmportal.de (in German). Retrieved January 31, 2012.
- "Oscars 2012: Nominees in full". BBC News. BBC. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- Lisy Christl at the Internet Movie Database
- Lisy Christl at filmportal.de
- Lisy Christl, out of Anonymity – interviewmagazine.com
|This biographical article related to film in Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|