From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lit or lit. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lit may refer to:
- The past tense and past participle of the verb "to light"
- Lit, the anglicized version of Litr, a dwarf and a giant in Norse mythology
- An abbreviation for "literally" used to indicate a literal translation
- Slang term for substance intoxication
- An ethnic slur for Lithuanians.
- Literature, a collection of texts
- Educational establishments
- Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT) - Limerick, Ireland.
- Laxminarayan Institute of Technology (LIT) - Nagpur, India.
- Lamar Institute of Technology (LIT) - Beaumont, Texas, USA.
- Film & music
- LiT, the 2003 film Lost in Translation
- Lit (band), an American alternative rock band
- Lit (album), by the above band
- Computing & video games
- ".lit", a filename extension for Microsoft Reader e-books
- LIT (video game), a WiiWare title by WayForward Technologies
- Lit Motors, a San Francisco-based venture that develops and builds electric two-wheel vehicles
- Long Island Iced Tea (L.I.T.) A mixed-drink
- Lit Brothers department store of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Lashkar-i-Toiba (LiT), an Islamic militant group
- IATA of Clinton National Airport.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.