From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lita or LITA may refer to:
- Lita (album), an album by Lita Ford
- Lita (wrestler), ring name of Amy Dumas, former professional wrestler
- Lita Grey, American actress and second wife of Charlie Chaplin
- Lita Kino, name in the English dub of the Sailor Moon series, of Makoto Kino, the alter ego of Sailor Jupiter
- A character in the video game series Boktai
- A fictional currency used in the Star Trek universe by the Bajorans
- Leroy Lita, professional football player for Swansea City A.F.C.
- The name used by Jews for the region of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- The Library Information and Technology Association
- Lita, Jiangxi (里塔镇), town in Nancheng County, Jiangxi, China
- Lița, a commune in Teleorman County, Romania
- Lita, a village in Săvădisla Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Left Internal Thoracic Artery, an arterial conduit often used for coronary artery bypass surgery
- Laser-Induced Thermal Acoustics, a nonlinear optical technique for measuring speed of sound and transport properties of fluids
- Lita, a moon of Jupiter
- Lita, a character in the webcomic Jack
- LITA (List and Tabulate), a precursor of the programming language Filetab
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.