From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -lite or lite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lite is a variant spelling of "light", a concept of weight, and may refer to:
- Diet food or diet beverages:
- A simpler version, or subset, of something (especially software), in which complexity is forgone for the sake of easier application (or modified application); for example:
- Lights (cigarette type), a cigarette with a milder flavor
- In the manufacturing of various products (for example, windows, doors, automobiles), "lites" refers to the pieces of glass that are cut, prepared, and used to create the window or door (related terms: toplite, sidelite, backlite)
- Lite-Brite, an electric toy made by Hasbro that allows lit pictures to be created
- Lite (band), a Japanese band
- Louisiana Immersive Technologies Enterprise based in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Green Globe Lite, Sustainability, Carbon Measurement and Benchmarking
- Deee-Lite, a house and club/dance music group formed in New York City, USA
- London Lite, a British free newspaper that was available Monday to Friday afternoons and evenings from street distributors in London until Friday, 13 November, 2009
- Lite TV, a non-stop music television channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.