From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lithic or lithics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lithic may refer to:
- Relating to stone tools
- Lithic analysis, the analysis of stone tools and other chipped stone artifacts
- Lithic technology, the array of techniques to produce tools from stone
- Lithic reduction, the process of removing flakes from a stone to make a tool
- Lithic flake, the portion of a rock removed to make a tool
- Lithic core, the part of a stone which has had flakes removed from it
- Lithic stage, the North American prehistoric period before 10,000 years ago
- Lithic fragment (geology), pieces of rock, eroded to sand size, and now sand grains in a sedimentary rock
- Lithic sandstone, sandstone with a significant component of (above) lithic fragments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.