Lithuanian Red Cross Society
The Lithuanian Red Cross Society was founded in 1919. It was reestablished after the collapse of the Soviet Union. The Seimas, the Lithuanian parliament, passed a Red Cross law in 2000. The society has its headquarters in Vilnius, the capitol of Lithuania.
The society's departments include: the Financial Department, the First Aid Training Department, the Humanitarian Aid Department, the International Humanitarian Law Department, the Refugee Department, the Social Welfare Department, the Tracing Department, and the Youth Department.
- Emblems of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- List of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Directory of the Lithuanian Red Cross Society, titles of department representatives (in English).
- Lithuanian Red Cross (in Lithuanian)
- IFRC's Operations in Lithuania (in English)
- Lithuanian Red Cross Society Profile
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (IFRC's magazine)
- Standing Commission of the Red Cross and Red Crescent
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
|This Lithuania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a philanthropic or charitable organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|