From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with lutter.
|Look up litter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Litter may refer to:
- Straw or other material strewn in an animal's enclosure (e.g. a stable) for it to sleep on and to absorb its feces and urine
- Litter, trash in small portions thrown inappropriately in a public place such as a street or beach
- Litter (animal), a group of mammals born of the same pregnancy to a single mother, such as dogs and cats
- Litter (vehicle), a piece of furniture mounted on a platform and designed to be carried from place to place by (usually human) muscle power
- Litter (rescue basket), a basket-like stretcher device used to ferry injured people either tethered to a helicopter or dragged behind a vehicle or animal
- The Litter, a 1960s psychedelic rock band
- Plant litter, dead plant material, such as leaves and twigs, that has fallen to the ground
- Cat litter, a loose, absorbent material used in a litter box as part of the indoor feces and urine disposal system for pets
- Litter, County Cork, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.