Little Beaver State Park
|Little Beaver State Park|
|West Virginia State Park|
Little Beaver Lake
|Elevation||2,450 ft (746.8 m)|
|Area||562 acres (227.4 ha)|
|- Opened||1972 |
|Owner||West Virginia Division of Natural Resources|
|Nearest city||Beckley, West Virginia|
|Website: Little Beaver State Park|
Little Beaver State Park is state park in Raleigh County, West Virginia. It is located near Beckley, West Virginia, about 2 miles (3.2 km) south of I-64 at Grandview Road, exit 129A. The park sits on the shores of 18-acre (0.07 km²) Little Beaver Lake.
- Picnic area
- Hiking trails
- Mountain biking trails
- Fishing in Little Beaver Lake
- Boat rentals at Little Beaver Lake
- Swimming in Little Beaver Lake
- 46-site Campground
Originally a day-use facility, Little Beaver received a 46-site campground in 2011. 30 sites, opened on July 1 of that year, have electric and water hookups with an additional 16 water-only sites planned to open later in the year.
Photo gallery 
See also 
- Where People and Nature Meet: A History of the West Virginia State Parks. Charleston, West Virginia: Pictorial Histories Publishing Company. April 1988. ISBN 0-933126-91-3.
- "Little Beaver State Park Has a Holiday Surprise for Campers". West Virginia Division of Natural Resources. June 30, 2011. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- Guide to Accessible Recreation and Travel in WV, WVU Center for Excellence in Disabilities web site, accessed September 3, 2006
|This article about a location in Raleigh County, West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|