From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Little Bighorn may refer to:
- Little Bighorn River, (previously called Little Big Horn River) a tributary of the Bighorn River in Wyoming and Montana
- Battle of the Little Bighorn, took place near the river in 1876
- Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument, preserves the site of the 1876 battle
- Little Big Horn College, two-year tribal college of the Crow Nation in Crow Agency, Montana
- Little Big Horn (film), a 1951 Western movie starring Lloyd Bridges
- Little Big Horn (album), a 1963 jazz album by Nat Adderley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Bighorn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.