|Elevation||11,988 ft (3,654 m)|
|Prominence||1,840. ft (561 m)|
|Isolation||5.19 mi (8.35 km)|
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||San Miguel County, Colorado, United States|
|Range||San Miguel Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Little Cone, Colorado
Little Cone is a prominent mountain summit in the San Miguel Mountains range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 11,988-foot (3,654 m) peak is located in Uncompahgre National Forest, 15.0 miles (24.1 km) west (bearing 267°) of the Town of Telluride in San Miguel County, Colorado, United States.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)|
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Little Cone". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "LITTLE CONE". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Little Cone includes an adjustment of +1.645 m (+5.40 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Little Cone, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Media from Commons|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|