From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Little India may refer to:
- Little India (location), an ethnic enclave of Indian expatriates
- Little India (magazine), periodical started in 1991
- Little India, Singapore
- Little India, Penang
- Little India, area around Gerrard Street (Toronto)
- Phahurat, neighborhood in Bangkok, Thailand, often known as Little India
- India Square, neighborhood in Jersey City, USA, also called Little India or Little Bombay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.