Little Muncy Creek
Little Muncy Creek is the major tributary of Muncy Creek in Lycoming and Sullivan Counties, Pennsylvania, USA. Via Muncy Creek and the West Branch Susquehanna River, it is part of the Susquehanna River drainage basin and waters from it flow ultimately into the Chesapeake Bay.
Little Muncy Creek has its source in Davidson Township in Sullivan County, then flows south in Jordan Township in Lycoming County. It then flows west into Franklin Township and the village of Lairdsville, running parallel to Pennsylvania Route 118 here. Further west it enters Moreland Township and passes the village of Opp, before entering Muncy Creek Township, where it flows into Muncy Creek just west of the village of Clarkstown. Other streams feeding Little Muncy Creek include Marsh Run, Beaver Run, Laurel Run, Big Run, German Run, and Little Indian Run.
The Little Muncy Creek watershed has a total area of 82 mi² (212.4 km²) and a total population of 3,735 (as of 2000). Approximately 87.4% of the Little Muncy Creek watershed is in Lycoming County, 5.7% is in Columbia County, 5.3% is in Sullivan County, and 1.5% is in Montour County. Of that area, 48 mi² (124.3 km²) are forested and 34 mi² (88.1 km²) are given to agricultural uses.
See also 
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection 2001 Pennsylvania Gazetteer of Streams
- Lycoming County Watersheds Map
- History of Lycoming County Pennsylvania edited by John F. Meginness, ©1892 (copyright expired)
- Official Lycoming County Map showing all townships, villages, boroughs, cities, county roads, rivers, creeks, and some streams
Little Muncy Creek 
- Chesapeake Bay Program page on Little Muncy Creek Watershed
- Lycoming County Stream Gauge Data for Little Muncy Creek: