Little Red Riding Hood (album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Little Red Riding Hood|
|Studio album by Lost Dogs|
|Recorded||The Green Room
(Huntington Beach, California)
|Producer||Terry Scott Taylor
|Lost Dogs chronology|
- "No Ship Coming In" (Taylor)
- "Imagine That" (Words by Taylor/Daugherty, Music by Daugherty)
- "You Satisfy" (Roe)
- "Bad Indigestion" (Taylor)
- "Dunce Cap" (Words by Eugene/Taylor, Music by Eugene/Daugherty)
- "Jesus Loves You, Brian Wilson" (Roe)
- "Precious Memories" (Traditional)
- "Rocky Mountain Mines" (Taylor)
- "Jimmy" (Eugene)
- "Eleanor, It's Raining Now" (Taylor)
- "Free At Last" (Words by the Lost Dogs, Music by Roe)
- "Red, White and Blue" (Taylor)
- "I'm A Loser" (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
- "No Room For Us" (Taylor)
- "Pray Where You Are" (Words by the Lost Dogs, Music by Taylor)
- Derri Daugherty on Guitars, Vocals, Bass.
- Gene Eugene on Guitars, Vocals, Bass, Piano.
- Mike Roe on Guitars, Vocals, Bass, Harmonica.
- Terry Scott Taylor on Guitars, Vocals.
- Tim Chandler played Bass on "Dunce Cap", "Eleanor, It's Raining Now" and "Pray Where You Are".
- Jerry Chamberlain sang Background Vocals on "No Ship Coming In" and "Rocky Mountain Mines".
- Produced by Terry Scott Taylor, Gene Eugene, Derri Daugherty and Mike Roe.
- Executive Producers: Ojo Taylor and Gene Eugene.
- Recorded the Dogs way at The Green Room, Huntington Beach by Gene Eugene with David Hackbarth and Mark Rodriguez and the Dogs.
- Mixed at Mixing Lab, Garden Grove.
- Produced for the WAL by Brainstorm Productions.
- Art Direction, Design and Photography by Anna Cardenas.
- Additional Layout and Production by Ed McTaggart.