From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For Koreatowns in general, see Koreatown.
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Little Seoul is a Koreatown on Garden Grove Boulevard between Brookhurst Street and Beach Boulevard in the Orange County, California, city of Garden Grove. The Korean population in Orange County more than doubled between 1990 and 2010.
- Lee, Jessica C. (December 31, 2006). "Deep in the heart of Little Seoul". Los Angeles Times.
- Young, Karen Newell (August 26, 1988). "It's Little Seoul for Bargains". Los Angeles Times.
- Belson, Eve (May 1991). "A Comedy of Errors". Orange Coast Magazine.
- Pyong Gap Min (2012). Koreans in North America: Their Experiences in the Twenty-First Century. Lexington Books. p. 50. ISBN 978-0-7391-7814-0.
- Morino, Douglas (August 31, 2013). "Tours introduce Korean District". Orange County Register.
- Brody, Jeffrey. "Garden Grove Seeks to Ring up Business, Tourists for Little Seoul." The Orange County Register, 29 September 1986, Bl, B3.
|This Orange County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|