Little Si from the Southeast. Mt Si to the right.
|Elevation||1,576 ft (480 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||460 ft (140 m)|
|King County, Washington, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS North Bend|
Little Si is a mountain in the US state of Washington, named after its taller neighbor, Mount Si. It has an elevation of 1,576 feet (480 m). and lies on the western margin of the Cascade Range just east of the town of North Bend. Little and Big Si were named after local homesteader Josiah "Uncle Si" Merritt.
Little Si is a distinct mountain peak from Mount Si, with a different trailhead and a valley that separates the two peaks. The Little Si trailhead is at approximately . Little Si is also known for its rock climbing and bouldering.
- "Small Si 2". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey.
- "Little Si, Washington". Peakbagger.com.
- Sykes, Karen (December 12, 1996). "Hike of the Week: Little Si". Seattle Post Intelligencer.
- "Exit 32 Climbing Area". North Bend Rock. Retrieved 2007-04-04.
- "Climbing Area: Little Si, North Bend". Washington Climbers Association.
- "Little Si". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- "Little Si". SummitPost.org. http://www.summitpost.org/page/370754.
|This King County, Washington state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|