Kyle Field (musician)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
Kyle Field is the artist behind the band Little Wings.
In the late 1990s in San Luis Obispo, California, Field formed the band Little Wings, of which he is the only permanent member. In the past, the band has had members Adam Selzer on drums, Rob Kieswetter (aka Bobby Birdman)on keyboards, Mark Leece as bassist and various others. As Little Wings, Field has released over a dozen albums, under the Walking and independent K Records labels. Field also has played with Grandaddy, Lee Baggett, André Herman Dune and Devendra Banhart throughout the 2000s.
Field is also an acclaimed visual artist. His first book of drawings was released on the label Ahornfelder.
Kyle Field lives near San Francisco, California.
As Little Wings:
- Discover Worlds Of Wonder [KLP154] (2000)
- The Wonder City [KYO46] (2002)
- Wonderue [KLP134] (2002)
- Light Green Leaves [KLP139] (2002)
- Harvest Joy [KLP152] (2003)
- Magic Wand [KLP161] (2004)
- Grow [KLP169] (2005)
- Soft Pow'r [RAD001] (2007)
- Black Grass [RAD005] (2011)
- Last (2013)
Has appeared on:
- Calvin Johnson and The Sons of the Soil, Calvin Johnson and The Sons of the Soil [KLP180] (2007)
- The Microphones, Mount Eerie [KLP140] (2003)
- The Microphones, Song Islands [KLP125] (2002)
- Field's official website
- Interview with Kyle Field
- Interview with Kyle Field about his artwork
- Label where Kyle Field's first book will be released
- Flash version of the book
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|