From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Little Boy or little boy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Little boy or Little Boy may refer to:
- Little Boy, the codename of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima
- Little Boy: The Arts of Japan's Exploding Subculture, a 2005 book about Japanese postwar culture
- Little Boy (album), a 2007 album by Janno Gibbs
- "Little Boy" (song), a 1996 song by Captain Jack
- Little Boy (film), an upcoming American film
- Helen Littleboy, documentary director
- Little Boy, a character from the manga Spriggan
- "Little Boy" a 1964 single by The Crystals
- Boy, a young male human
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.