Littledean is a village in the Forest of Dean, west Gloucestershire, England. The village has a long history and formerly had the status of a town. Littledean Hall was originally a Saxon hall, although it has been rebuilt and the current house dates back to 1612. The remains of a Roman temple are situated in the grounds. Neither the hall or Roman remains are open to the public.
Media related to Littledean at Wikimedia Commons
- British History Online - 'Littledean', A History of the County of Gloucester: Volume 5: Bledisloe Hundred, St. Briavels Hundred, The Forest of Dean (1996), pp. 159-73.
- GENUKI - Littledean, Gloucestershire
- Beehive - Littledean Parish
- Forest Web - Littledean
- The BBC webcan from Littledean hill
- photos of Littledean and surrounding area on geograph
|This Gloucestershire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|