|Headquarters||Charleston, South Carolina|
Litton Entertainment is an American media and production company based in Charleston, South Carolina, with offices in New York City; Burbank, California; Chicago, Illinois; Atlanta, Georgia and Raleigh, North Carolina.
The company was founded in 1987 by President and CEO Dave Morgan.
Many of Litton's programs comply with federally mandated educational and informational requirements. One of Litton's most notable programs is Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures, which was in original production and syndicated to television stations across the country from 1993 to 2008, but remains offered in syndication. Current programming includes Storm Stories, Jack Hanna's Into the Wild, Animal Exploration with Jarod Miller and Wild Ltd.. Litton also produced Judge Karen Mills-Francis's first court show, Judge Karen, in the 2008-09 television season; competitor Entertainment Studios produces her current program Supreme Justice.
In the fall 2011, Litton took over ABC's Saturday morning children's programming with Litton's Weekend Adventure, a block featuring programming that complies with E/I standards, using a unique broadcast syndication arrangement where nearly all stations carrying it are ABC affiliates.
Litton News Source is a separate division of the company that provides stations with reports and features from Consumer Reports magazine. Clients that also utilise Litton's services include Bloomberg Businessweek, NASCAR, Standard & Poor's, and Good Housekeeping. 
On September 28, 2013, Litton introduced its second Saturday morning network television block, CBS Dream Team, for CBS; focusing on teenagers 13 to 16 years old, that block replaced CBS's previous block, Cookie Jar TV and features some former Weekend Adventure shows.
- Chris, Pursell (April 16, 2007). "Litton Maintaintains Its Independence". Television Week. Retrieved May 26, 2011. Freely accessible here
- Litton To Supply Kids Block For ABC Stations, TV NewsCheck, May 24, 2011
- ABC to Premiere ABC Weekend Adventure on Sept. 3, Broadcasting and Cable, May 24, 2011
- "Litton Announces ABC Weekend Adventure", Gamut News, May 24, 2011
- James, Meg (July 24, 2013). "CBS partners with Litton Entertainment for Saturday teen block". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved July 25, 2013.