From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up littoral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Littoral or Litoral can mean:
- Littoral zone, an area near the coastline of a body of water
- Littoral Department, a department of Benin
- Litoral Province (Bolivia), a province of Oruro Department, Bolivia
- Litoral Province (Equatorial Guinea), a province of Equatorial Guinea
- Littoral Region (Cameroon), a region of Cameroon
- Littoral (Quebec), the region of the mouth of the St. Lawrence River, including Sept-Îles.
Historical entities and informal regions
- Austrian Littoral (Küstenland), a crown land of Austria-Hungary
- Littoral Banovina, a province of the former Kingdom of Yugoslavia
- Litoral region, another name for Mesopotamia, Argentina
- Slovenian Littoral, an informal province of Slovenia
- Litoral Department, a former territory of Bolivia
- Littoral combat ship, a class of warship presently being considered by the US Navy
- Littoral (military), a type of military operation
- Club Litoral, a Bolivian football (soccer) club
- Literal (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.