From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Litvak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Litvak may refer to:
- Anatole Litvak (1902–1974), Ukrainian-born filmmaker
- Lydia Litvak, fighter pilot in the Soviet Air Force
- Salvador Litvak (born 1965), American screenwriter, film director and producer
- Sergio Litvak, retired Chilean football goalkeeper
- Litvin, a Slavic term meaning residents of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Litvak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.