柳江县 · Liujgyangh Yen
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||2,539.16 km2 (980.38 sq mi)|
|Elevation||110 m (360 ft)|
|• Density||220/km2 (570/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Liujiang County (simplified Chinese: 柳江县; traditional Chinese: 柳江縣; pinyin: Liǔjiāng Xiàn; Standard Zhuang: Liujgyangh Yen) is under the administration of Liuzhou, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China, located on the southwest bank of the Liu River. It covers a land area of 2,539.16 square kilometres (980.38 sq mi) and had a population of 562,351 as of 2010[update]. The southernmost county-level division of Liuzhou City, it lies south of Liuzhou's city proper, bordering the prefecture-level cities of Laibin to the south and Hechi to the northwest.
Liucheng consists of 11 towns and 1 township:
- Labao (拉堡镇), Liyong (里雍镇), Baipeng (百朋镇), Chengyuan (成团镇), Luoman (洛满镇), Liushan (流山镇), Sandu (三都镇), Ligao (里高镇), Jiangde (进德镇), Chuanshan (穿山镇), Shibo (土博镇)
The only township in the Baisha Township (白沙乡)
- Google Inc. "Liujiang". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Liujiang,+Liuzhou,+Guangxi,+China,+firstname.lastname@example.org,109.3374261,16z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x36b00f018d3998af:0x2cca5c363d31b8fe. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Liuzhou City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《柳州市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 《中国2010年人口普查分县资料》 (in Chinese). 中国统计出版社. December 2012. ISBN 978-7-5037-6659-6.
- "2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：柳江县" (in Simplified Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-01-03.
|This Guangxi location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|