|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Carol Imhof|
|Succeeded by||Willy Rey|
|Playmate of the Year|
|Preceded by||Sharon Clark|
|Succeeded by||Marilyn Cole|
|Born||7 December 1945|
|Height||5' 7.5" (1.71 m)|
|Weight||108 lb (49 kg)|
Liv Lindeland (born 7 December 1945, Norway) is a Norwegian model, actress, and talent agent. She was chosen as Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for January 1971 and as the Playmate of the Year for 1972. Her original pictorial was photographed by Alexas Urba. Lindeland is the daughter-in-law of actress-dancer Cyd Charisse.
When Lindeland was selected to be a Playmate, she became the first Playmate of the Month ever to show clearly visible pubic hair. Her hair was blonde. Lindeland went into acting following her Playboy appearance, and then segued into a career as a talent agent. She again posed nude for Playboy in the December 1979 pictorial, "Playmates Forever!"
- Guns (1990)
- Picasso Trigger (1988)
- Win, Place or Steal (1975, credited as Liv Von Linden)
- The Photographer (1975)
- Dirty O'Neil (1974)
- Save the Tiger (1973) .... Ula
- Evel Knievel (1971)
- The Odd Couple (episode "Oscar's New Life", 1971)
- The Yin and Yang of Mr. Go (1970)
- "Karbantartás alatt - under maintenance (ec:cl)". Playmate.uw.hu. Retrieved 2013-12-30.