From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liva may refer to:
- Liva (fabric), Viscose fabric made from viscose staple fibre (VSF) from Aditya Birla Group, one of the biggest manufacturers of VSF, and is marketed under the global brand Grasim Industries and "Birla Cellulose"
- Līva (river), river in Latvia
- Līva, former name of Liepāja
- Liva, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Liva (album), an album by Gåte
- Liva (band), a Canadian metal band
- Liva, female Latvian name First recorded as a given name of Latvians in 1461. Possibly from Līvija (“Livia”), or a feminine form of the rare medieval name Līvs, from līvs (“Livonian”).
- Liva, the Arabic alternative name for a sanjak, an Ottoman administrative division
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.