|Administrative region:||West Macedonia|
|Population statistics (as of 2001)|
|- Area:||52 km2 (20 sq mi)|
|- Density:||32 /km2 (82 /sq mi)|
|Time zone:||EET/EEST (UTC+2/3)|
Livadero (Greek: Λιβαδερό) is a village and a former community in Kozani regional unit, West Macedonia, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Servia-Velventos, of which it is a municipal unit. The population in 2001 was 1,645. The postal code is 50500.
- De Facto Population of Greece Population and Housing Census of March 18th, 2001 (PDF 793 KB). National Statistical Service of Greece. 2003.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- "LIVADERO, Community, KOZANI". gtp.gr. Retrieved 2009-02-22.
- Mokro.gr - Livadero
- Livadero (in Greek)
- Cultural Council of Livadero (in Greek)
- Area given by West Macedonia Development Company
|This West Macedonia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|