From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Livadia can refer to:
- Livadiya, Ukraine (Лівадія or Ливадия), a suburb of Yalta, Crimea, Ukraine, where the Livadia Palace is situated.
- Livadiya, Primorsky Krai, a suburb of Nakhodka, Russia, near Mount Livadia
- Livadeia (Λιβαδειά), a city in Boeotia, Greece
- Livadia, Kilkis (Λιβάδια), a community in Kilkis regional unit, Greece
- Livadia, Rethymno (Λιβάδια), a community in Rethymno regional unit, Greece
- Livadia, Andros, a village on the island of Andros
- Livadia, Tilos, a settlement on the island of Tilos
- Livadia, Astypalaia, a settlement on the island of Astypalaia
- Livadia, Paros, a settlement on the island of Paros
- Livadia, a village in Baru Commune, Hunedoara County, Romania
- Livadia, a village in the town of Băile Olăneşti, Vâlcea County, Romania
- Livadia, Famagusta, a village in Cyprus
- Livadia, Larnaca, a village in Cyprus
- Livadia, Nicosia, a village in Cyprus
- Livadia (yacht, 1880) (1880-1917/1926) Russian yacht
- Mount Livadia (Livadiyskaya) and Livadia Range in Russian Far Eastern Sikhote-Alin mountains.
- Livadice, a village in Kosovo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.