Live & Re-Wrapped Tour
|Live & Re-Wrapped|
Promotional Poster for Estefan Tour
|Tour by Gloria Estefan|
|Start date||July 30, 2004|
|End date||October 10, 2004|
|Shows||26 in United States|
|Gloria Estefan concert chronology|
The Live Re-Wrapped is the sixth concert tour by singer and songwriter Gloria Estefan, the tour crossed the most important cities from the United States and initially was slated to cross to the European continent, but was cancelled due unknown reasons.
The tour was the first concert tour of Estefan in about 7 years since the Evolution World Tour; the tour was primarily created to promote the sales for the album Unwrapped. This tour was created after the success of Estefan's 2003 performances at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, called Live & Unwrapped.
The tour initially had two legs, one for the United States and the other for the European continent, slated to start in spring 2005, however the leg never was done and the concerts were given only at the stateside.
The tour set list for the show was formed by a lot of songs of the new album, however Estefan included some of her greatest English and Spanish hits. Songs from the albums Eyes Of Innocence, Gloria Estefan Greatest Hits, Abriendo Puertas and Alma Caribeña were not included.
- From Primitive Love: "Conga", "Primitive Love" and "Words Get in the Way".
- From Let It Loose: "Rhythm Is Gonna Get You", "Can't Stay Away from You", 1-2-3" and "Anything for You".
- From Cuts Both Ways: "Get on Your Feet", "Here We Are", "Oye Mi Canto (Hear My Voice)" and "Don't Wanna Lose You".
- From Into the Light: "Live for Loving You".
- From Mi Tierra: "Mi Tierra" and "Con Los Años Que Me Quedan".
- From Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me: "Turn the Beat Around" and "Everlasting Love".
- From Destiny: "Reach" and "You'll Be Mine (Party Time)".
- From Gloria!: "Heaven's What I Feel", "Oye!" and "I Just Wanna Be Happy".
- From Unwrapped: "Wrapped", Hoy", "In the Meantime", "Te Amare", "I Wish You", "Famous" and "Tu Fotografía" or its English version "Your Picture".
When Estefan made an intermission just after the song "Te Amare", singer and backup vocal for Estefan, Donna Allen sang a tribute to the Miami Sound Machine singing the song "Primitive Love" from the album of the same name. In this intermission Gloria used to go backstage to change clothes to re-appear singing her smash-hit 1-2-3".
Estefan also sang a special song Cuando Sali De Cuba, a special song recorded during her childhood about the exile of her beloved Cuba.
- "Get on Your Feet"
- "Turn the Beat Around"
- "Here We Are"
- "In the Meantime"
- "Your Picture"
- "Mi Tierra" / "Oye Mi Canto (Hear My Voice)" (Medley)
- "Hoy" (Salsa Mix)
- "Con Los Años Que Me Quedan"
- "Te Amare"
- Intermission (Gloria Break)
- "Primitive Love" (Performed by Donna Allen)
- "Cuando Sali De Cuba" (Old Childhood Recording)
- "Everlasting Love"
- "Heaven's What I Feel"
- Ballad Medley:
- "Rhythm Is Gonna Get You"
- "Live for Loving You"
- "You'll Be Mine (Party Time)"
- "I Just Wanna Be Happy"
- "I Wish You"
- The concert for August 9, 2004 at Dallas, Texas was cancelled due to technical difficulties, and the show never received another date.
- The original dates for the concerts in Miami were September 22 and 23, but these dates were postponed to October 9 and 10 due to the hurricane.
Miami Sound Machine
- Randy Barlow - Musical Director / Trumpet / Keyboards
- Clay Ostwald - Assistant Musical Director
- Tommy Maestsu - Guitar / Vocals
- Peter Parente - Guitar
- Edwin Bonilla - Percussion
- Nicolas Hernandez - Keyboards
- Eduardo Rodriguez - Percussion
- Archie Pena - Percussion
- Olbin Burgos - Drums
- Jorge Casas - Bass
- Teddy Mulet - Trumpet / Keyboards / Trombone
- Mike Sclagione - Sax / Flute / Clarinet
- Tom Timko - Saxes / Clarinet
- Doug Michaels - Trumpet
- Donna Allen - Vocals
- Juan "Cheito" Quinonez - Vocals
- Yisel Duque - Vocals
- Paul Benshoof
- Alex Estornel
- Reina Hidalgo
- Tyrone Jackson
- Desin Jevon
- Kira Morris
- Mike Morris
- Elizaneth Ramos
- Stephanie Spanski
- Christian Vincent
- Kenny Ortega - Live & Unwrapped Stage Show Director & Choreographer
- Liz Imperio - Live & Re-Wrapped Stage Show Director & Choreographer
- Kery Lagrand - Live & Re-Wrapped Associate Choreographer
- Asiel Hairdson - Live & Re-Wrapped Intro choreographer for "Get on Your Feet"
- "www.GloriaEstefanMexico.com - Sitio Oficial | Official Site". Gloriaestefanmexico.com. Retrieved 2008-12-02.