Live Frogs Set 1 is a live album by Colonel Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade, released by Prawn Song Records on 10 April 2001. It chronicles the first part of the 8 October 2000 show the Frog Brigade played at the Great American Music Hall in San Francisco, the second part released as Live Frogs Set 2. It is primarily composed of originals by the various side projects of Claypool and his fellow band members but also includes two cover songs.
The band features Les Claypool, original Primus (and later, Sausage) members Todd Huth and Jay Lane, Jeff Chimenti on keyboards, Eenor on guitar, and saxophonist Skerik. The seven song set features covers of King Crimson's "Thela Hun Ginjeet" and Pink Floyd's "Shine On You Crazy Diamond".
The album was the Best Live Album award at the Second Annual Jammy Awards show in 2001.
- "Thela Hun Ginjeet" (Adrian Belew, Bill Bruford, Robert Fripp, Tony Levin) – 14:25
- "Riddles Are Abound Tonight" (Claypool/Sausage) – 5:58
- "Hendershot" (Claypool) – 6:45
- "Shattering Song" (Claypool/Sausage) – 11:54
- "Running The Gauntlet" (Claypool) – 7:41
- "Girls For Single Men" (Claypool/Sausage) – 7:41
- "Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Jack Irons Version)" (David Gilmour, Roger Waters, Richard Wright) – 12:08
(as they appear in the liner notes)
- ^ Allmusic review
- ^ Les Claypool Artist Chart History at Billboard