Live Music Archive
The LMA in June 2008
|Type of site||Live music trading|
|Created by||Brewster Kahle|
The Live Music Archive (LMA), part of the Internet Archive, is a collection of over 60,000 concert recordings in lossless audio formats. The website is known for its extensive collection of Grateful Dead recordings, but contains music from many other bands.
- Biersdorfer, J.D. (2004-09-16). "Take Along the Music in All Its Many Formats". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Leeds, Jeff (2005-11-30). "http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/30/arts/music/30dead.html". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Coyle, Jake (2007-02-27). "On the Net: Concerts on the Web". USA Today. Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Parales, Jon (2004-09-10). "No Fears: Laptop D.J.'s Have a Feast". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Bernstein, Scott (2010-11-04). "Boot Camp: Live Little Feat". Hidden Track article review. Glide Magazine. Retrieved 3 November 2012.