From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liver is an organ in animals.
Liver may also refer to:
- Liver (food)
- Liver (Chinese medicine)
- Liver (color)
- Liver bird, the symbol of the city of Liverpool, England
- Liver Music, a collection of songs by the Residents
- Liver (album), an album by Steve Tyler
- Liver punch, a boxing move
- Liver spot, a blemish on the skin associated with aging and exposure to ultraviolet radiation from the sun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.